Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anonymous EN: Update 1

Discussion on Anonymous EN: Update 1 within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Anonymous EN: Update 1

Anonymous weekly report count: 1
This was only inteanded for Elitepvpers by Bane any modifying/reload of this without the owners consent is Forbidden
Ok, I have decided to make a weekly update on Anonymous here on E*pvpers, you will get driect from the source news, this will be great for a lot of resons.
  • People that don’t want to join Anonymous will get updates.
    You will get it from a source.
    E*pvpers will get more anonymous interested people to join/mabey become a new member :P@

So let’s begin.

Right now in Anonymous a boling point is being reached with OperationSony (or OPsony for short) There is not two IRC channels attacking, one OPsony which the members DDOS sonys advert websites with a modifiyed version of Low Orbiting Ion Cannon (LOIC) and simply lulz at there victory. The other is SonyRecon where more advanced members in the fourm of hacking Dox search.

Dox search is a term meaning they use social engineering and hacking to gain persinoal information on CEO, VP and President, Developers, and the engeniers. This includes there family, there phone number, where they buy pizza and flowers (yes no joke), and there birth/health records. The other side of of SonyRecon (those who can’t hack and DOX search) use phreaked phones and skype to call and abusive the familys, some cases have also been reported of letters being sent and house calls.
Anonymous has made it very clear that they will not stop untily sony meets the demands which they have layed out. This includes droping charges on Geohut and alow jailbreaking PS3. Sony so far has not released a statement but they have droped PSN for a “maintenance” right after the DDOs attacks became serious.

On a side note and conclsiune operation payback has been postponed and all attacks on Warner brother studios and RIAA will come to a halt until OperationSony finishes.

If you wish to leave a comment please say you’re mind, but rember to follow the rules.
Also for a side note, Anonymous member TheBlackSwan (I got permission to use his name) is trying to add frogster as a target for Payback or it’s own operation, for attacking E*pvpers. The moment I get more information on this I will post it.

-Bane

Next update/thread will be in one week!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2011, 12:06   #2

elite*gold: 173
I feel like thats a bunch of ppl who never grew up and well if u are terrorizing the families of those persons u seriously are not better than they are.
Measures like this show the incompetence of that group and doesn'T really make me root for them.
At first i thoguht it sounds ok, but if u go as far as interfering into a persons private life and his/her family then thats a step too far.
Well in my opinion it just shows how immature those ppl are.
It's not like i side with sony, but yeah thats what i think.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2011, 08:15   #3

how to use this Low Orbit Ion Cannons??
Old 04/30/2011, 20:22   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by inzomiac View Post
how to use this Low Orbit Ion Cannons??
No...not here...>.> this is for update on anonymous news, not how to hack. Sorry, and also i don't just teach people how to hack 0.0