Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anonymous EN

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/1
Received Thanks: 1,730
Anonymous EN

Hello and welcome, i have come to see that all the Anonymous updated news is being posted in only German. Now I have no problems with German i only see that the 30-40% of our users don't speak German haha.

So i have decided to start a news feed updateing E*Pvpvers on the whole anonymous trend.

First I want to start with why Anonymous is important to E*pvpers; to start there platform of free speech and shareing is careing (lulz) is related to E*pvpers in many ways. E*pvpers would be considered a controversial site to most, i mean realy sites dedicated to hacking/exploting the truth of video game fails must be frowend upon...right? Not to Anonymous, infact not only does Anonymous notice E*pvpers i can bet if someone took them down, we would strike back!

Now I won't go into the past of Anonymous since there is a like 50K letter cap on posting.... But i will cover the two main Operations going on now.

Operation Sony
Operation sony is a Anonymous strike to sonys lawsuit/CRIMINAL CHARGES?? on Geohut, and also Sonys crimes against teh lulz...and we take teh lulz seriously . Most of the attacks in OPsony are limited to DDOS through the use of LOIC and Dox searching through social engineering and hacking. ()

Operation Payback
Operation payback is a band of all operations that are linked to someone/something/some group/goverment censoring anything. This operation is the largest and attack include; Hacking, DDOS, Doxing, flooding, and more.

I will try to make my future threads longer, this one is realy just a test thread..see if it goes as good as the German threads.

Also slight disclamer to keep so this thread can stay on E*pvpers: I don't support/provoke anyoen to strike at sony because of this article.

3 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 106
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,159
Theres two reason me personally dislike anon, the first one is not not so important, with calling everyone "****", at least make some intelligent conversation.

The second one is far more serious, they attack innocent people, this week Anon Norway attacked Norways two biggest political party's websites, fair enough, never reads them anyhow, however the real issue would be that the next move they are planning, they are planning to spread out the personal life of there family's( the same as they were planning to do with Sony), now really, personal attacks do not belong in the modern society.

Im sure they have some really nice people, but when it comes to personal attacks, they lose all my respect.

And yes, i like almost everything anon stands for, sony being arses, DRD(Or what the heck the english word is) is ****, free speech is good, and so on.
Old   #3
The Black Market: 19/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,824
Dunno if I can update your thread as well,but it's for sure better than creating next topic about the same thing.

Anonymous group has posted their demands of Sony already.
  • Sony must allow for end-user modification of the PS3, as was available prior to the 3.21 firmware update.
  • Sony must end any attempts to bring legal action to alter a product they own.
  • Sony must not pursue legal action against any collected IP address.

For those who have not been following the drama, Anonymous has been attacking Sony sites and individual employees. In short they have been using a form of cyberterroism to “punish” Sony for pursuing legal action against PS3 hackers such as George Hotz and for removing the OtherOS, which was an advertised feature on the original PS3s but was later removed from PS3s for “security reasons.”

Old   #4
The Black Market: 2/0/1
Received Thanks: 1,730
I knew what there demands were, i wrote one of the letters we made bro, this thread was not just dricted to sony it was ment for a test thread it went good so i attende to make weekley updates on anon.

Freedom of speach applys on this thread, so whatever people want to say (so long as it is in the rules) please do so.