Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learn BASIC HTML etc (e-books) Eng

Discussion on Learn BASIC HTML etc (e-books) Eng within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

First off hello and thank you for looking at my thread and secondly i want to say sorry for the poor choise in upload sites it was the only one willing to upload and not make me wait ages.

Well these e-books will guide you through the dirty basics of learning html (i dont claim to be an expert in this but what i know i got from these books) and i have wanted to contribute to the forum for a while and i guess this is the only way i could so i hope you like them

Please note i do not claim these to be my own i did not have hand in creating these in no way shape or form i bought it from the creators along will full rights to pass it along

{UPDATED} Now re uploaded and added a few extra goodies some html codes and a tool with a lots of codes built in so you can click the one you want and it will give you it Enjoy

Contents:

Basic HTML eBook
Create HTML Forms
Create HTML Tables
FTP Tutorial
Hands On Intro to HTML
HTML 2
HTML Advanced Cheat Sheet
HTML Primer
HTML Tutorial
HTML Basic Cheat Sheet
HTML Quick Refrence
Intro to Java with XHTML
Intro to XML
Java Tutorial
JSP Tutorial
Lessons in HTML
MS Word to HTML
Python Tutorial
Using HTML
Web Design Introduction
Web Design Standards
XHTML Advanced
XHTML Cheat Sheet
XML Tutorial
Web Page in 7 Days

feedback kindly accepted along with karma but doubt i deserve that since its not my work lol but i can hope i will try answer questions to the best of my ability if i can't then im sure somebody else will

ALSO if the link happens to die please inform me via private message and i will upload again
Old 03/20/2007, 04:34   #2

nice stuff a lot to learn while suspended from school....like me ....thanks +1k
Old 03/23/2007, 21:44   #3

guess it wasnt much of a popular thing then lol
Old 06/03/2007, 21:49   #4

hey what happened? i tried to download it, but the file isnt available, did u remove it or something?
I really want to learn those stuff
Old 06/03/2007, 23:19   #5

Megaupload removes the file from its servers when it isn't downloaded for a certain time.
I'll search for the files and reupload it in a few days so keep an eye on this thread.
Hmm I just tried the download and it worked for me...
Here's an alternative (much faster than megaupload btw :P)
Old 06/13/2007, 04:15   #6

when u upload it again i'll check it out all I have is a book on html none of the other stuff........I downloaded it I'll check it out in a bit :- )