Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a direction

Discussion on Need a direction within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i just need to be pointed to the right direction. what i want to do is make some macros for an online game i play, conquer online 2.0. i will give a discription of a macro i have which is the type of macros i want to make, in this macro you select a pixel on you health and this macro keeps checking that pixle to see if it is gone and when it is gone it presses the FKey that your health pots are in but this macro dosent take over your comp so you can play the game. i've been looking on google but all i can find is macro writing programs and when you use those they take over you comp so you cant do anything. if anyone can give me a place to start at it would be great.
Old 03/10/2006, 08:02   #2

autoit is a great macro writing program, you should try putting a pause/sleep in any macro you write if you find it's eating up your processor power
Old 03/30/2006, 16:27   #3

This works great, it dose what i need it to do. i like this program

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]NPC Direction
07/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
In my 5165 source all the NPCs I added seem to be facing the same way. This has always happened since I started with P servers. Anyone know how to change their direction? I know Changing the number for direction doesn't do anything. Edit: Does everyone have this same issue? Oo
need push in right direction plz
07/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
lookin to make p sever first then a new game after i get use to do the p server . going to collage for promgraming in like 2 weeks but well what i am asking is what software i need for editing co and doing the server and what all programs i would need to make a game from scratch :) thank to all who help me and to rest i know go ahead and flame if u like idk . i just want to make my ideas in to a game i have too many floating around and need to get em out :)
Learning..little direction plz
06/17/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
got the unpacker,ran it, have the data file, now what do i do to get it to run like an .exe so i can select it with the GG killer launcher?
[Question] NPC direction IDs
06/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I was wondering and hoping anyone knew the direction ID of the compose item box for the wuxing oven. I know 1 is a shop 2 is dialouge and so on. If anyone is nice enough to answer that lil question for me id be very greatful :D