Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Twitch Beginner Guide by Weedyxify

Discussion on Best Twitch Beginner Guide by Weedyxify within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Twitch Beginner Guide by Weedyxify

Dear EPvPers,

My Name is Damil also known as Weedyxify from the web.
Im allready streaming since 2012 on Twitch & doing it full-time.

In this Video I want to show you some basic things that you need to set your Stream up & how to get viewers on a simple way.

If you have any questions/ideas/feedback please leave it in the comment box!
Feel free to rate the video! <3

Best regards,
Weedyxify

Old 03/17/2017, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Arrow Main -> Tutorials

/moved

Tags
beginner, guide, tutorial, twitch, weedyxify

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best WoW Gladius PvP Addon Guide by Weedyxify
06/04/2019 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers-Community, I took some time to play with the configuration from Gladius and wanted to make it a bit better looking maybe you will like my Gladius Version and use it. Check my Tutorial out & please leave me a feedback or new ideas for new WoW Tutorials/Guides. <3 Best PvP Gladius PvP Addon Guide
How to T-Morph Guide by Weedyxify
07/30/2017 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Hey dear E-PvPers,T-Morph Guide In this Video I want to show you how to use T-Morph & what you can do with it. A simple Video with simple Tips. If you have any Feedback or ideas please leave it in the commentbox! Feel free to watch <3 Best regards, Weedyxify
Best WoW Gladius PvP Addon Guide by Weedyxify
04/28/2017 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers-Community, I took some time to play with the configuration from Gladius and wanted to make it a bit better looking maybe you will like my Gladius Version and use it. Check my Tutorial out & please leave me a feedback or new ideas for new WoW Tutorials/Guides. <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXcYAnShMqU
Beginner Guide? / Anfänger Guide?
03/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 1 Replies
Hey, i have some newbie questions. I wrote it them in English and in German. I Hope you can help me English hi, i've started playing gw2 about two weeks ago. i have now two characters on level 15 and i think i know some basics, bot not everything what i need for leveling. I'm searching for a beginner guide which does not teach compleatly the basics, but some stuff i need to know for leveling. i have read alot class guides but haven't found a guide where to level. i have seen...