Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How To] Easy JamLegend Ladder Points

Discussion on [How To] Easy JamLegend Ladder Points within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[How To] Easy JamLegend Ladder Points

Ok , first of all this will only increase your ladder points . The global rank doesn't change too much . Also I think it's better to try from lvl 10 to 15 , after 15 you'll get some crappy points ...

Ok now :

1) Go to Songs
2) Scroll down and find Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat by TeeKicks ( it's no 5 atm )
3) Play Guitar -> Tap/Strum -> Skilled + -> Vs Computer
4) Finish the song 100% ( not very hard )
5) Do this as many times you want

The song is only 0:24 long .

Here are some SS :

Canon Rock (one of the most complex song in the site) gives you 4k points if you finish 100% on Normal and it's 5:25 . So you can get the points for that in two "Play him off , keyboard cat" plays which will only take you 0:24+0:24 = 0:48 .Now let's calculate how many points you can do in 5:25 with the 0:24 song :

hmm I suck at maths lol but I think it's @ 21 plays of 0:24 and 21 x 2.000 = 42.000 ladder points .

Have Phun , click thanks if you enjoy it
Old 09/21/2010, 18:28   #2

the song hase been removed....
Old 09/21/2010, 21:08   #3

# close request

song nichmehr da :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Bugs for easy abyss points
08/05/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
I just tried and proven these 2 bugs yesterday night so wanna share with the community. 1) 20k-120k abyss points for level 10-12ish You need two characters from each faction (1 asmos, 1 elyos) The character (named A from asmos) that will earn 20-120k AP has to be level 10-12. With A, enter the opposition faction through a rift. (not easy since you are low level but should be fine if you go with a group) Now open another client and log in using B (from elyos). Go buy a small resurrection...
Easy Arena Points
07/30/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hi Leute ich habe etwas tolles für euch. Eine Möglichkeit vom Skill und Equip anderer Leute zu profitieren. Und zwar: Man benötigt: - Ein bisschen Gold fürs Teamgründen - 3 Nette Leute (Freunde / Gildies) mit einer hohen 5on5 Arena Wertung Am besten 1 Healer 2 DDs mit 5/5 Arena Season2 Set oder sehr gutem Equip
Very Easy Viture Points
01/29/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Ok there is a way to get very easy Vp's. First you get a noobie to lvl 65 or so. THen plvl him to 75 percent and collect the VP's. Porblly around 400-500. Then have him attack you then kill him(so you dont get pk points). Then plvl him up agian past 75pct and collect another 500 VP's.Do this as many times as needed. If you get 4 or more charas at this possition you can get many VP's for mets and possbiliy Db's. :)
easy honor points
06/01/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
I just found this bug a few min ago. I tested it and it works. Mostly usefull in PvE servers and Rp. An alliance char makes a level one horde char (or vice versa) and goes to a zone where his friends are waiting. The level 1 turns on his pvp flag and throws leather balls at targets he wants to be flagged. The friends ambush the unsuspecting target and repeat. Great for racking up honor easily and relatively risk free.
easy Faction Points
09/09/2003 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
1. holt euch 2 missions die nah beieinander liegen (ca. 300 m abstand) 2. owned alle mobs von der ersten mission (das lair lasst ihr stehen) 3. rennt zu 2ten mission und macht das gleiche wie bei punkt 2 4. nu rennt ihr wieder zur missi 1 5. mobs sollten jetzt alle respawned sein (wenn nicht dann rennt 400 meter weit weg.. so das ihr die mission nicht mehr auf eurer map ist (strg+m) 6. repeat