Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Grand Fantasia Priest and Ranger

Discussion on [S] Grand Fantasia Priest and Ranger within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Grand Fantasia Priest and Ranger

I cant play it anymore so im selling it for more details add my msn
Old 11/22/2010, 13:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can you pm me the details of the accounts and some screen shots too. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Grand Fantasia Siropas Lvl60 Ranger *Fully Equipped*
12/03/2013 - Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my level 60 Ranger for Grand Fantasia on Siropas server. A lot of time, effort, luck and money has been invested in this character. I've bought AP numerous times in order to get to where it's at today. I'm selling because I don't have time to play the game anymore, I'm busy with work and the social life. The character is fully equipped, good reputation. -Full Ranger Legacy set +7 , all fully socketed w/ Plant Destroyer Varient Stones (+9 Agility) -Two Level 60 Yellow's...
[WTB] Grand Fantasia Ranger @ Alice
09/19/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i'm looking for a ranger on the server siropas, and alice only! He should be somewhere between lvl 30-50 and have decent/good equips, a few hundred or thousand gold would be nice. PM me with what you have, i'll pay with verified paypal =) ______________________________________ Hallo Leute! Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Ranger auf dem Server Alice, und bitte NUR Alice. Der Chara sollte zwischen Lvl 30 und 50 sein, recht gute Equips haben und nach Möglichkeit ein paar...
WTS level 53 ranger on Siropas/53 priest shaiya....
10/10/2010 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
on the acc there is a level 53 ranger, 40 sage, also on alice there is a 21 healer and 21 mage both ranger and sage are in full lega and also it is linked with a level 54 priest on shaiya Offer me here [email protected]
WoW-Verkaufe - WOW: Priest / Druid AOC: Ranger sowie Glider Elite
08/08/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
1.) WOW Account 1: Lvl 70 Human Priest Epicflugmount incl reitskill hatte oldschool t1 t2 t3 gear Berufe Schneider + vz auf jeweils 300 PVP Server Destromath