Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Grand fantasia account lvl 54 Wiz

Discussion on WTS Grand fantasia account lvl 54 Wiz within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Grand fantasia account lvl 54 Wiz

Wiz with a yellow staff +9 with 6 slots and all Ultimate growth resonace stone (Variant), Yellow relic with 3 slots and same stones, legacy all +9 and slotted to the fullest with stones, blue accessories with the additional stats. Also has the perm Archmage legacy in archive and ready to use.

Has a perm Dazzling Kimono, Baby Koala, Deathscythe, Gourment Chef's BBQ Grill, Delicious, Sweet-smelling kebab, *** of War Halfmoon Glaive, Pink Eletric Guitar, Maid Outfit, Devilwing Headdress, Crimson School Uni, Silver School Uni, Book of the Spirites, Blissful Cheongsam, Sexy christmas Costume, Sprite's Christmas Dress, Phantom Mask, Holy Starshine Unicorn Mount, Great Sage's Snowy Yak Mount, Grassland Zebra Mount, Noble Black Battle Bear Mount, Christmas Reindeer Mount, Fire General's War Horse Mount, Iron Hero Jelly Rabbit Mount, Super Funtatic Jelly Rabbit Mount, both parts of the Tiger Puppet Suit, Pinky Pink Angel Wings, and other stuff like emissarys and exp thingies and omg so much other **** x.x.

The account has all Bottomless Backpacks and some AP on it.

Name your price here and i will contact you if i like the offer, TY.
Old 09/19/2011, 21:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Go check this you will find your dream account for sale here , an of the 3 best characters of grand fantasia ,lvl 70 charac and 2 lvl 60 ones in same acc !