Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{cell phone headset} {VSAMSUN}

Discussion on {cell phone headset} {VSAMSUN} within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{cell phone headset} {VSAMSUN}

Vsamsun.com is an online e-commerce company offering consumer electronics, computer accessories, video games, iPod & iPhone accessories, flashlight and communications products in stock at unbeatable prices and ready to ship at lightning-speed.
Buy from us, you can get more 10-70% off than other website.

1, Best price
Though every dealer will say their prices are the best, we still firmly believe we can gain your favor at this point. And you can get more 10-70% off than Ebay and other website.
2, Free shipping.
The airmail is totally free to the worldwide. And buyer can get tracking number (register airmail) if order more than $20.
3, Competitive quality
Our products are not only uniquely designed, but also made with find workmanship from durable materials. If we find the products which with the lower rating, we'll step it down.
4, payment safely
We accept paypal! It's easily and safely!
5, 30 days money back Guarantee
30 days money back guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with our products or service, please contact us, we'll exchange or refund money!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Way to get free Ap in S4 League by having a cell phone.
08/06/2010 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Hi i'm italian this maybe works in german in italy like in german we have sim cards for put 'em in our phones if you login in alaplaya and you go in recharge ap there's even the cell phone recharge (but he's 5€ for only 2400 Ap). Now the best part : How to get free Ap? Well i tried with my phone in an italian site(with italian sim)to recharge it and clicking 5 times a banner after 1/2 hours i got 10€ that i spent and i got 4798 Ap. Limitations : In some sites there are limitations for...
Free Ap with cell phone (NOT A FAKE)
08/06/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Hi i'm italian this maybe works in german in italy like in german we have sim cards for put 'em in our phones if you login in alaplaya and you go in recharge ap there's even the cell phone recharge (but he's 5€ for only 2400 Ap). Now the best part : How to get free Ap? Well i tried with my phone in an italian site(with italian sim)to recharge it and clicking 5 times a banner after 1/2 hours i got 10€ that i spent and i got 4798 Ap. Limitations : In some sites there are limitations for...
[selling] c9 Accounts (cell phone verification passed)
01/30/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 11 Replies
Hello. I am s.korean and live in s.korea. Also I am ebay seller too. eBay Store - Qwergame: PS3, PSP, NDS Or
Tut-How To Buy Zp With Your Cell Phone
01/07/2010 - CrossFire - 13 Replies
Hello ElitePvPers user's, Welcome to elitepvpers.com I'm here to tell and spread the word on how to get zp with cell phone. So far i have told 6 people and all of them said they love my now. But back on subject I'm visiting your site to enrich your minds XD. This Tut is made completely by me, so if you want to repost it please give my credits. Step 1------------------------------------------------- -------------------OK this is going well, We are going to start off with you having a cell...