Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Battle of Immortal Account

Discussion on Buying Battle of Immortal Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Battle of Immortal Account

Hi, Interested to buy a Battle of immortal account. Looking at a champion account. anyone whom have one to sell, please reply to this thread or pm me with the char info and the price range you are looking at. Thanks.
Old 07/24/2010, 15:07   #2

Bumpss
Old 07/25/2010, 03:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey dude i have a boi champion account which is level 58 with soul gear and other stuff,no im not a scammer i was justing googling to sell my account and found your thread so i made this account for your thread, if you are interessted please add me , about the price im not looking for much cheers.

note: if there is a mm i dont mind using it to avoid scamming
Old 07/25/2010, 05:06   #4

Hi I added u on msn. My msn
Old 07/25/2010, 11:31   #5

Bumps.. just got scammed by someone selling BOI account. So would only be trading through middleman.
Old 07/25/2010, 17:06   #6

Anyway the noob scammer Thejaccke just drop me a neg rep claiming that i scammed him and he sent me his account info first and i strip everything and did not pay him the money.

If he really claim that, maybe give a screenshot of our msn conversation. And also he have 4 rep so who in the hell would be so stupid as to give account info to someone whom have 0 rep first when he have 4 rep. common sense thejaccke. Anyway, i filed a chargeback with paypal. And also i am able to provide proof that i have paid you the money since u claim that you passed me the account info first and i did not pay you the money as per said on neg rep.

You are just another epic fail scammer lol. Anyone whom need the proof that i sent him the money, i can upload it here.
Old 07/25/2010, 17:36   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey dude i added you and as i told you i dont mind using a middle man,you are not online msn, waiting
Old 07/25/2010, 17:37   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

btw you didnt add me :S
Old 09/30/2010, 00:11   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have a great BoI champion account for sale, lv.9x $750 of cash shop, still interested?
Old 11/27/2010, 03:35   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by araky View Post
Hi, Interested to buy a Battle of immortal account. Looking at a champion account. anyone whom have one to sell, please reply to this thread or pm me with the char info and the price range you are looking at. Thanks.
you want lvl 94 hrtic sg set+aoe pet illu drag.+demigod lvl3???