Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Perfect World International (Sanctuary) account for PWI ingame coins! Herc!

Discussion on Selling Perfect World International (Sanctuary) account for PWI ingame coins! Herc! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Perfect World International (Sanctuary) account for PWI ingame coins! Herc!

Hi all!

I want to sell my PWI account that has a lvl51 Hercules Veno (40 vit, enough str for gear, rest mag build) and a lvl78 female Archer (4dex 1str "pure" build). I want to sell it for PWI ingame coins, not real money.
The Archer has a real name and the Veno has a nice 4-letter name.

I'll be honest, I only want to sell it because of the Herc, I got it but I never play with the character anymore, and the Herc is not sellable. x.x The characters are pretty poor so I won't ask for much. The only thing that worths something is the Herc.

I am selling for 50mil in-game coins as soon as possible. Herc is around 69mil now on Sanctuary. (SoF goes for 6.8-7k).
This is basically good for people who are saving for a Herc but do not have enough coins yet. Or just want to get a cheap Herc. x)
The characters are on Sanctuary server and you should give the coins on Sanctuary server (I have my friends there and don't wanna move x.x).

PM here if interested or mail me at
We shall talk about the details privately. I can also send screenshots or whatever you want.
Thank you~

Ann.
Old 09/27/2010, 03:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I would like to speak with you. My in-game name is Valkyrieces, or reach me at