Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ALB UTHGARD TOON

Discussion on WTB ALB UTHGARD TOON within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ALB UTHGARD TOON

WTB ALB UTHGARD TOON

pm me plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
In need for a low lvl toon
08/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all... since i dont have anything in archlord anymore ... and this summer is boring as hell for me... i am looking for low lvl char (30-40lvl) to kill my time.I dont want to start from zero since i dont have gold nor cc.So if any1 has a twink that he doesnt use anymore or hardly play on it and he/she wants to help me he/she is welcomed.Dont want emails etc.I will just kill my time for like 1-2 weeks. pms only dont bump this thread.thx cheers
Wts my last toon.
07/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
well i thought i could get back into AL I made a level 10 hunter full realm and a normal neck with infids to sit in town with before i started leveling. Traded it for a level 85 ele and got scammed. I relized I still have my old blode farmer toon with a shuta/blode on it so I'm selling it. No realm on it, just shuta/blode. Nooby storage but meh. American server btw. only taken cash, well maybe stuff for AL friends.
WTB toon EU4
05/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
wtb lvl 1 toons with realm on eu4.. pm if u got anything..
WTS LvL 84 Toon
02/08/2008 - Archlord - 9 Replies
SOLD
2 toon's on one ACC.
03/06/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hello is there a way to log on 2 toon's on one Acc. i don't know if this has been asked befor or not and i can't fine any thing on it unless i'm looking in the wrong place lol. well if there is a way to log on 2 toon's can you let me know how and where. thank you.