Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 94 Demon Archer (Lost City)

Discussion on WTS 94 Demon Archer (Lost City) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTS 94 Demon Archer (Lost City)

Mod delete.

My brother thought it to be funny to try to sell my account...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ARCHER lvl 95 and Blademaster lvl 95 pwi server Lost city
07/02/2010 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hello, Im selling 2 accounts on perfect world international server Lost city ; The first account is a blademaster lvl 95 with a good gear ( pm me for screenshots and more infos) . The second account is an archer lvl 95 with an impressive gear too ( pm me for screenshot and more infos) Im selling those accounts, if you feel interested by one or both of those accounts just pm me the price can be discuss
ARCHER lvl 95 and Blademaster lvl 95 pwi server Lost city
06/11/2010 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hello, Im selling 2 accounts on perfect world international server Lost city ; The first account is a blademaster lvl 95 with a good gear ( pm me for screenshots and more infos) . The second account is an archer lvl 95 with an impressive gear too ( pm me for screenshot and more infos) Im selling those accounts, if you feel interested by one or both of those accounts just pm me the price can be discuss
S> 85 Archer Lost City PWI
10/04/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Really good gear, 2 mil in bank and 29 zen. PM for screenshots and further details. basic details of gear: +3 hh80 bow w/ dual flawless +4 aqua helm good armor Full bikini set with boots and gloves too. Gotta look hot while giving people free arrows in the face 4.2k hp unbuffed, but pure dex build. Great for pvp, and that's what I used it for. Rapes face, and the hp gives survivability vs venos max speed wings max speed mount + anniversary mount
WTT PW INT Lost City
08/23/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
hey all. im looking for stuff on lost city server. im new to the game so even small amounts are welcome =) im looking for gold / archer stuff or some item mall items what i can offer ? archlord stuff on gaiahon server : all kind of stones cash shop items lots of gold a lvl 44 berserk + lvl 35 mage account
WTB LVL 29 WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOST CITY ONLY
08/12/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
HIII IM WANTING TO BUY A LVL 30 WIZARD OR VENOMANCER OR ARCHER IN PERFECT WORLD IM TRADEING A LVL 85 ARCHER IN CONQUER ONLINE ON SERVER FAIRYRAIL"S SNOW WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARCHLORD ACCOUNT LVL 50+ OR SOME PW LOST CITY MONEY!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL IF YOU WANA SELL I NEED AOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!