Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Quest TS2 Aeria Awnser Fast

Discussion on Quick Quest TS2 Aeria Awnser Fast within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Quest TS2 Aeria Awnser Fast

Hi I was checking aeria forums, and I decied to do a test try stealing somenes account just buy guess their pw, and I suucced I got good acc *** LEVEL + and has ap. not alot tho and not saying which, If I where to steal it n change the info and use the ap.

If gms find out will I I have to pay for the ap that I spend or well they just ban me and probaby the acc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need a awnser to this question really fast
07/08/2010 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Hey, i bought an account with the reg email, if i change the Reg email ID to my email, can the person who first created the account still get his account back with his email? thanks.
Quick TS2 Question Aeria Games
03/31/2010 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
Hi I was fooling around and I stole someones account, It has AP not a lot It's G+ level, I am only log on forums ATM, I need to know If I were to change the Info and steal It, spend the ap and steal everything on It. What will happen to me? Will I Just get banned?
10 Quick Tips For Fast Leveling
03/17/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Leveling is a crucial part of the World of Warcraft because that is the first thing you must do in order to start using your character for the end game fun. However, this may prove to be a horrific experience as most people do not like leveling their character. There are numerous reasons for this: You may dislike leveling your character because it is extremely boring. You may hate leveling because you do not like to do something repetitive. It takes way too long to reach the level you...
Quick Guild - ROC Quest
08/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
any one who know any information about how to get the key tell me fast me and friends are confused
2nd rb quest quick reference
01/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
i know there have been a few of these but i see people constantly asking, so here's just a quick referance of where lords and special mobs can be found in 2nd rb quest. hope it helps. (i used shodowHackers guide to help me make this)