Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade M33 Character DEVO for TS2 Nem

Discussion on Trade M33 Character DEVO for TS2 Nem within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Check out my thread above for more information.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/17/2010 - Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I would like to propose a trade. I have multiple M33's on TwelveSky1 DEVOTION server and I would like at least one M33 on TwelveSky2. I have a few Elites on Nemesis server so I would prefer a Nemesis Jin account. However depending on what you can offer in terms of gear with any other character on other servers I may be willing to trade for others. Gear that comes with M33 devo: Depends on your TwelveSky2 offer. I have loads of silver(billions) and loads of great gears...
WTT M8 Jinon (Devo) For M5+ Guan or Fujin (Devo/Seren)
12/04/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I'm WTT my M8 Jinong has full set of M8 decent rares, has 140% bird, 80% fly, 25% fly, and has 375m, and some Items to sell. My Jinong Is Dex/Str Build knows HS, HR, HD, GS, and of crouse spear skills he even knows Demons Breath lvl 30 1 Hit skill. I'm am looking for M5+ Guan or Fujin Devo or Seren all though I prefer Devo, I may accpet 105+ If It has good heo gears or atlest 1 good heo weapon. Leave me ur offers here or pm me, I may aslo accepet ts2 accounts any version.
WTT TS1 M1 Clean Guan (Devo) For 105-M1 Clean Jinong (Devo)
11/11/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, but If you have Jinong on seren server with decent gears I will add money anre things on my m1 devo guan.
WANT TO TRADE MY CHARACTER...
09/10/2009 - 9Dragons - 14 Replies
I WANT TO TRADE MY CHAR LVL CS9 WUTANG BLUE DRAGON AZURA SERVER....TO AZURA BEGGAR NUKER CS+ ITS OK IF ITS NOT CS9 TOO... I JUST WANT TO HAVE NUKER .......:) IF YOU TO TRADE EMAIL ME.... [email protected] ILL WAIT YOU GUYS
Trade - 12Sky M5 Jin Devo, See Inside
09/03/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Ok this is the deal, I have a Master 5 Jinong on the devotion server. That is level 117 if you did not know. However, he has been stripped of gear after I quit playing a few months back, stripped him and gave away most everything. He does have uni armor's and both a 95 rare light blade and long spear. He also however has all of the skills you could ask for, Heavenly Shield, Heavenly Blow, the works. It is also a good build for PvP and has about 2.5k CP. You could easily build...