Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] Atlantica online account

Discussion on [SELLING] Atlantica online account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELLING] Atlantica online account

Hello,

So what i am selling here is an Atlantica Online account..

The character is on server Mycenae, it's lvl 70 (and mercs are few levels lower).

Main - Shaman
Mercs - 2 BT's, Monk, Shaman, Spearman, Viking, 2 Gunners.

Theres about 220 mil in bank.

They all have some decent +ed equips and awesome weapons!
Main has a lvl 70 Osiris staff +10, 1 of the BT's have a 60+10 axe, 1 gunners has a 35 +10 gun (still good to this level) and spearman has a 60 +10 spear.

I m not gonna post any pictures yet, but if you are interested, write here or give me a PM.

i'm also on skype - toms1x

P.S The price is negotiable

Thanks, Tom.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Atlantica online account. (Argos server)
09/10/2011 - Trading - 6 Replies
Main character is lvl 120 (123 if you finish the upgrade quest) Also have about 4 billion gold and another 18 billion in easy to sell items. Looking for about 500$, but the price is negotiable. Contact my email [email protected] (also add it on MSN if you want) if you're interested or want more information about the account. If you're only interested in the items or gold contact me and we can work something out. (Items include +10 phoenix weapon, High + divine/phoenix weapons,...
Selling level 118 atlantica online account.[Argos Server]
10/07/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling a level 118 Powersaw main account that is on the Argos server. http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/desilato r8/Newpicmight.jpg?t=1284425813 thats the account with Might total and gold on hand. The account is also in the number 1 guild + nation on the server. The account is able to solo ringleader which will allow you to set up jackpots with everybox up to divine without having to rely on luck. (if you need to know how this works lemme know when u email/pm me and ill...
Selling level 122 ATLANTICA online account
03/05/2010 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
Selling lvl 122 atlantica account, PM me for details. Mounts, phoenix sets, lots of gold, all b mercs, rare items, etc. It has over 2880+ hours played on it and over 20B worth of items.
Atlantica Online, Selling lvl 100 Account
02/11/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there, I have an atlantica Online lvl 100 account to sell. I got it to lvl 100, started a twinklike Powersaw character and stopped playing, I have over 1.4B gold in the bank and the Powersaw is pimped right out. 100 is a Musician, Powersaw is roughly lvl 50. PM me on the forums with an offer. Thanks -Mike-
Selling Atlantica Online account on Server:Thebes. MAKE A OFFER
08/18/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
- Server:Thebes - Main= Cannon LV93 with +30 extra skill points from "SECRET VIAL OF POTENTIAL"(Deep Insight skill:LV60,Deadly Shot skill:LV60, Fishing skill:Lv65,Action Skill:Lv20,sword Skill:Lv18,Bow skill:Lv11,Armor Skill:Lv10,Tool skill:Lv10,Medicine skill:Lv8, Staff skill:Lv6,machine skill:Lv5,Helmet skill:Lv4,Acessory skill:Lv4,Gun skill:Lv3,Axe skill:Lv3,Gauntlet skill:Lv3, crystal skill:Lv2,food skill:Lv2 - Mercenary#1= Zhao Yun Lv85 with +30 extra skill points from...