Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 28k Rohan Points (RP)

Discussion on WTS 28k Rohan Points (RP) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 28k Rohan Points (RP)

Hey,
I would like to sell 28k RP.

Please contact me .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RPshop !!! Half the prices of YNK rohan points
08/22/2012 - Trading - 48 Replies
http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/7/27/f_banne r3m_40fe838.png We Offer as you already know we are here to sell cheap rohan points the current rate for rohan points on official site is $1 = 100rp we are offering $1 = 200rp Yes Double the rp for same amount of money... We also will offer great discounts soon to come. http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/7/27/f_Unti tled1m_f7b5aa7.png
Selling Rohan Points (RPs)
11/29/2011 - Rohan - 6 Replies
Hi all I'm trying to sell my Rohan Online's RPs (Rohan Points) for the first time. Right now I have about 20k RPs and still have items and crones to take care of so I don't know how long I'll last. Official Website offers 100RPs for $1.00 I offer
WTS Cheap Rohan Points(RP's) 100rp = $0.5
08/01/2010 - Rohan - 1 Replies
Hi all First of all, this is NO SCAM. I've never scammed any1 before and this is my first time tryin to sell somethin virtual online. I'm just quittin the game. YNK price -> 100RPs = $1.00 mine only $0.50 I do paypal only and you should have an active membership with the Exchange Market. If you're interested, please let me kno my email is [email protected] so I can provide more information and even screenshots. If you doubt that's fine just don't call me a scammer :D
WTS ROHAN POINTS (RPs)
07/05/2010 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Hi all First of all, this is NO SCAM. I've never scammed any1 before and this is my first time tryin to sell somethin virtual online. I'm just quittin the game. YNK price -> 100RPs = $1.00 mine only $0.60 I do paypal only and you should have an active membership with the Exchange Market. If you're interested, please let me kno my email is [email protected] so I can
WTS RP rohan points
05/28/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
100 rp's = .60 so on and so forth. Absolutely no scam and haven't scammed others to get it either. I've played since day 1 of open beta! I'm ready to leave.