Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEGENDS OF ARES RedFox Official Bypass & Hacks

Discussion on LEGENDS OF ARES RedFox Official Bypass & Hacks within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up LEGENDS OF ARES RedFox Official Bypass & Hacks

HI EVERYONE

After many months of trying to find a bypass I have now made one for you guys!

This is working and undetectable by GameGuard of Ares RedFox.
You WILL NOT GET BANNED UNLESS YOU GET CAUGHT

I am a respected member of epvpers and have sold Black Desert Hacks with good feedback. Ares was launched by mgame back in 2007 and playing the game again bring back great nostalgia. Thus I do not want this game to close! However, I have made a bypass and hacks for those who are dying for them with a price.

WARNING
Be warned this Bypass and Hacks comes with coded files that is encrypted within the program to link to your IP. I don't want these to spread around without my permission. So if you do send it off the hack coding will stop working through command script and I will not refund your money.

Payment: PayPal ONLY
As you may know RedFox updated the hack coding and address values. Therefore the hacks the Memory Hacking Forums and values have all changed. I have remade them with my own research and these will cost too. No one has these hacks so I am making them very private and exclusive.

Prices & Hacks:

GAME GUARD BYPASS: $180USD

HACKS:
Zoom Hack: 40USD
Detect Hack: 20USD
Mage Casting Speed: 80USD
Walking Hack: (perm 4ms or Click-Teleport): 40USD
Unlimited Stamina Hack: 20USD
Storage Hack: 20USD
NPC Shop Hack: $40USD
Speed Hack: $40USD

Hacks Explained:
Zoom Hack: Alter your camera zooming out seeing the whole map from bird eyes view to see who is coming so you can avoid getting caught/ allows you to teleport further distant if you have teleport hack.

Detect Hack: Works well with Zoom hack - allows you to see invisible players

Mage Casting: Speed Hack which is x50 faster than the edited TBL. Kills HC5 wolves in 1-2 seconds.

Walking Hack: Increases ms speed to 4ms permanently or teleports on click (can go through walls).

Stamina Hack: Unlimited Stamina never run out of stamina so you have to walk always run

Storage Hack: Allow you to use storage anywhere.

NPC hack: allow you to use NPC anywhere (unlimited repots)

send me private message
Old 04/03/2017, 09:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Trading

#moved