Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling YouTube Channel

Discussion on Selling YouTube Channel within the Social Media Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling YouTube Channel

I want to sell my YouTube Channel with 1.3k subscribers and 47 videos

Ich möchte meinen YouTube Kanal mit 1.3k Abonnenten und 47 Videos verkaufen
Old 11/09/2016, 10:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,096
Kann man auch den youtube Name ändern ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] /selling\ youtube channel with 125,000 subscribers /cheap\ /serious buyers\
04/08/2016 - Social Media Trading - 2 Replies
Selling account as I am no longer interested. Also selling due to not having any time to manage channel. And wanna see channel grow larger Channel Statistics: - Over 125,000 - Over 15,000,000 - No Copyright Strikes - Active Subscribers - Depending on how many videos uploaded, and time spend managing the account, it can earn an average of $250-$1000 a month (Highest pay was $2,000 in a month) **SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME**
Selling youtube acc 14k subcribers, Agar.io Channel 2.2M. Views [GAMER CHANNEL]
03/25/2016 - Social Media Trading - 2 Replies
someone tried to scam me on this forum, fuck off
Selling YouTube Channel / 7m views 38k subs
12/01/2015 - Social Media Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my YouTube Channel with 7m total views and 38k active subs. It's a music Channel (). The Channel is partnered and you can make around 80-100 USD monthly with it currently. I am selling the Channel because I am leaving for military this monday and I have no more time for the Channel. I will be there for 1 year and afterwards I will be studying etc. The Channel has no restrictions or anythhing Accepting BTC/Paypal/Skrikl only. Looking for 350 USD. http://i.imgur.com/vHeETgT.png
Selling YouTube Channel [6.4k + MACHINIMA Partnership]
04/10/2013 - Social Media Trading - 0 Replies
Channel: ADFeeders Subs: 6,400+ Partnership: YES Network: Machinima Add Skype To Discuss Prices / etc. Skype: DeZeeZNation
Selling FAME YouTube Channel
12/01/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hay ich verkaufen diesen YouTube Channel: Kanal von AstroTrickShottin - YouTube Macht mir angebote. Lg