Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account banned dont post

Discussion on account banned dont post within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account banned dont post

dont post on these forums my account i was giving away got banned with evry other account ever signed in that leads to 2 things.

eather these forums are hacked or thay are working with GMs and giving them the info.
Old 12/30/2009, 21:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you got scammed mybe
Old 12/30/2009, 21:40   #3

no i was playing on the guy when i got d/c then i got a email from the game saying it was ban.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dont use amterasu or you'll be banned!
07/11/2010 - Facebook - 11 Replies
after using the amterasu i got banned, i used other hacks but didnt got banned so if you dont want to lose your ninja like me ( lv. 45 with full wind and fire 10m+ and more.. :[ :[ ) DONT USE HACKS! at least not in high lv ;)
A few tips that u dont get banned
06/26/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
A few tipps that i think are usefull..i dont get banned^^ând play with my IP 1. Don't use englisch in open chat..(GM's are mostly in Towns) 2.Search 4 a Chinease Guild or a guild that sound chineas..like Akazuki 3.Don't hack outside dungeon and inside dungeon when u arent solo 4.Try to get some Chinese Friends thats helpfull if somealking to you in chinease they can answere your questions and it look like u understand them ^^ 5.DON'T pk to much try to get them purple I hope thats...
PLS DONT BANNED ME
05/04/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
pls dont banned me for asking about this special thing the multi hack for patch 5022 where do you think i can find this
PLZ dont Banned me i dont have double accounts!!
02/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
i dont wanna get banned i want to be a part of this community plzz dont banned me im maby noobish but u cant do this to meeeeeee!!! :D :D :D