Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uplay account with rb6 and division [ge]

Discussion on Uplay account with rb6 and division [ge] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uplay account with rb6 and division [ge]

Hey guys,
I want to sell my uplay account. I have Tom Clancy's the division gold edition and Tom Clancy's rainbow six siege on it. I am looking for around 50€ pp.

pm me for more information.
Old 05/26/2016, 21:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What level is the division account?
Old 05/27/2016, 06:22   #3

I have 2 max lvl chars. I stopped playing like a week after 1st dlc came out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Division Uplay Account
11/06/2016 - Trading - 13 Replies
Hey, habe das Spiel gekauft und nun keine Zeit mehr dafür. Gespielt wurde nicht viel, Char ist grade mal lvl 15. Weiss nicht, was für Daten Ihr noch haben wollt. Preis: 1x 10 Euro PSC wäre angemessen.
[Trading] [WTT][H] uplay The Division Acc [W] uplay far cry primal or Rise of Tomb Raider Acc
05/21/2016 - The Division Trading - 0 Replies
As in the title uplay The Division Acc uplay far cry primal or Rise of Tomb Raider Acc proof Screenshot by Lightshot
[Selling] The Division (uplay Account)
05/18/2016 - The Division Trading - 2 Replies
Guten Morgen, verkaufe The Division als uPlay Account. Auf diesem Account wurde rein The Division gekauft, der Key ist vorhanden und das Spiel wurde maximal eine halbe Stunde gespielt. Es wurde auf diesem Account/bei diesem Spiel rein die Performance getestet und keinerlei Cheats oä. benutzt. Der Account wird verkauft da ich nicht die gewünschte Performance in dem Spiel erreiche und deshalb nichts damit anfangen kann. (broken) English selling The Division as uPlay Account. There is...
[Selling] Uplay Account mit Division + Far Cry 3
05/13/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im selling my Uplay Account here. The Account contains Tom Clancy´s Division with a lvl 19 char and Far Cry 3. It comes with email login, so you can easily change it to your desired address. Price: 10€ PSC or BTC If you have any questions feel free to add me on Skype or write a PM! :)
[Selling] UPLAY Account - The Division
05/07/2016 - The Division Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo! Ich verkaufe hier einen UPLAY Account nur mit The Division drauf ! Ich habe mir 20€ vorgestellt - nvhb. Bezahlung sollte via. Amazongutscheine oder PaySafeCard/G2A/MMOGA Guthaben erfolgen. Da ich noch neu bin , werde ich First geben , allerdings Trade ich dann nur mit Trusted Membern , ich aktzeptiere kein MM & Untrusted leute geben dann halt first :)