Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Firefall beta account with 100$ Founder's Pack: Commander

Discussion on Firefall beta account with 100$ Founder's Pack: Commander within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Firefall beta account with 100$ Founder's Pack: Commander 10€

this is a old Firefall account with the gold founder pack/Founder's Pack: Commander i don't use anymore and want to sell it for about 10€
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fireUdklip.jpg (14.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Fire2.jpg (17.4 KB, 6 views)

Tags
account, firefall

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Firefall Commander Package Founder Account for $75
07/24/2016 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling an original Commander's Founder account for Firefall by Red5 Studios. If you want the $100 package for less than what they wanted you to pay for it, I can do that for you. Includes these Commander exclusives: - Limited edition Light-ground vehicle known as the "Locust" - Permanent 15% XP Bonus + 10% Squad XP Bonus - 960 Red Beans ($120 Value) (FRESH AND UNUSED) - A custom gold Commander-rank Founder decal - Custom Commander-rank tiki mask
[Selling] FireFall Commander Founder with Deluxe and More!!
09/09/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Firefall Commander Founder w/ Digital Deluxe & MORE Selling a Firefall account with 90k credits, all Digital Deluxe Content, and it comes with the Firefall Founder Commander Package. You will receive stuff like the Locust Bike, MGV, all the titles included with the packs, 90k credits, an account with all battle frames unlocked, Celestial Wings permanent, Omnidyne-LGV, 100 red beans, and a ton of cosmetics. Account has a level 40 Raptor, Tigerclaw, and Rhino, the rest aren't maxed....
[Selling] Commander (Founder) FireFall Account - Paypal ONLY
07/22/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
So as the title says, I am selling my FireFall account which has commander founder ($100 value), plus a bunch of extras on it. It has over 2 or 3 years of BETA testing, an original account name "Lusts", holiday items, beta items, you name it. I don't play anymore and I am trying to obtain gas money for job hunting. Account value is about $150 USD, but I am selling it for $50 USD. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or PM me here. I will post back in the thread when the...
[Selling] Firefall Founder account (the best one 100.00 commander) + goodies!
07/01/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
This comes with Virtual currency Founders Decal Founders Tiki mask 9 tiki masks you can gift to friends Permanent 15% xp boost Permanent 10% squad xp boost Ground Light Vehicle (you only get this with the commander pack) I also have some suits unlocked and a lot of resources over the time I played during closed beta. I personally think this game is amazing and I'm in love with it but im a dad now and I have new responsibilities. I'm selling this for 70.00 flat wont go cheaper...
WTS/WTT Firefall Founder account or beta invite
11/23/2012 - Trading - 19 Replies
Firefall Founder account / Beta Invite Title says all , really cheap! Firefall: Founders' Package Program Ensing / Bronze Founder If have good offer can trade for other game or key Just offer me !