Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PaySafe cards for PayPal curreny.

Discussion on PaySafe cards for PayPal curreny. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PaySafe cards for PayPal curreny.

Hello community!

I have a bank account and it seems to be that my bank isn 't willing to co-öperate with PayPal because of fraude reasons.

I am totally not in to find a way to send money from my bank to paypal.

I am using this alternative. I am giving a good offer since you guys can buy your paysafe cards yourself. Online or offline I don 't care. I am offering you to buy paysafe cards of 10€ , 20€ & 50€.

Here is the great sale. I give you guys -1€ discount on 10€, -2€ discount on 20€ & -5€ discount on 50€.

For people that skipped my text above. (^)

PRICES
* 10€ paysafe card --> 9 € to my PayPal account

* 20€ paysafe card --> 18€ to my PayPal account

* 50€ paysafe card --> 45€ to my PayPal account

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should I trust you?
- Why not?

Send me a PM with your E-mail address of your paypal account so I am able to send you a request via paypal.
Send me also in your PM your product.

Example;

e
x€ PaySafe Card

Cheers!
Old 07/12/2015, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 306/0/4
So are you selling psc or buying them?
Old 07/12/2015, 20:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 185/0/0
If you pay me with the Psc´s i can give you much paypal money. Just PN if you sell paysafecards.
Old 07/12/2015, 20:40   #4

I am selling them