Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Team Speak Server Hosting For Clans

Discussion on Team Speak Server Hosting For Clans within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 360
Arrow Team Speak Server Hosting For Clans

Ventrilo Server Hosting

Prices:

10 Slots - 5$ a month.
20 Slots - 10$ a month.
32 Slots - 15$ a month.

All Ventrilo Servers I Host Include:
100% Money Back Guarantee!
As the leading game hosting provider, I am able to rent cheap Team Speak servers at the highest quality throughout the world. If you believe you are not getting the best voice quality for the server you ordered, you can cancel within the first five days and receive a full refund.

Don't like your server location? You can change the Team Speak host data center to another any time for FREE!

Instant Team Speak Server Setup!
Servers on Demand - Buy a Team Speak server and we will host it within minutes of payment!

Looking to rent Team Speak server hosting for your clan, guild, or team, but not sure if you should buy a Team Speak server? I host Vent and Team Speak servers at the same cheap prices in all of my locations, and you can request a change between them by contacting me any time!

Dedicated Ventrilo Control Panel!
With my control panel, you can stop, start, and configure your servers without my help. You also have admin access to the web admin portion of your server.

Contact me on windows messenger:

*The prices will include VAT so expect 20% higher prices.
Old 11/18/2009, 11:47   #2

elite*gold: 360
bumping this
Closed Thread

Tags
clan, hosting, server, teamspeak, ventrilo