Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT M33/M13 ON TS2 AERIA FOR MAYN

Discussion on WTT M33/M13 ON TS2 AERIA FOR MAYN within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT M33/M13 ON TS2 AERIA FOR MAYN

ok i have a m13 gauin 50% and a m33 with full m33 gears and alot of money add my msn for sses and more details on the accounts and i want to trade them for a high lvl mayn account preferble jin/sky/dragon i might take a snake but it would have to be rly good and yes u do need the secret qeustions answer for me to even consider trading
Old 11/16/2009, 22:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
u get a free bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can I run Mayn with some Aeria Files?
06/30/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
Heya guys I have really slow internet at the moment and rather than download the full Mayn client I would prefer to just get a few needed files since most of the game data seems to be the same. Has anyone successfully copyed Aeria files and just had the Mayn exe and font folder working with them? Could someone upload a screen shot of their mayn folder's so i can see what files differ or prehaps upload the exe font folder and other files it needs as I want to try to get past xtrap if i...
WTT Ts2(aeria acc) for Ts2 (Mayn acc)
11/23/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
like title says i want to trade my Guyanin(dragon) lvl 112 60%(exp) / r105 Blade 72%=Armor 112(unique)63% + Feng Demon 3% (pet) + 110m in inventory and lots of rares in BANK. I want to trade for lvl 112 Acc any faction (But better fujin (Snake)) = must have rares r105 weapon +50m. and others stuff like mats and rares cause i go lots of M2-M11 Rares in BANK on Guyanin(Dragon) Thats all.
There will be no more autopill for aeria and mayn
11/21/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
just as mayn did aeria followed suite and removed autopill from existence as of 11/13
WTT/B --> Aeria Gold for MAYN
11/03/2009 - Trading - 7 Replies
Selling up to 4Bil on Redemption Selling up to 2Bil on Tranq. Trading for MAYN Stuff/Cash/Accounts! Also just buying MAYN Stuff/Cash/Accounts trough Paypal. [email protected] add me