Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] Witcher 3 (GOG) / ESO Acc [W] D3 Acc

Discussion on [H] Witcher 3 (GOG) / ESO Acc [W] D3 Acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H] Witcher 3 (GOG) / ESO Acc [W] D3 Acc

Greetings.

I recently bought Witcher 3 from GoG and turns out my PC cannot handle it (even at lowest settings). I also bought Elder Scrolls Online to see what the fuss was about. Good game, but I don't really like MMO's that much.

I'll trade both of these for a Diablo 3 Acc (doesn't matter if it has the RoS expansion or not) mainly due to the fact that a friend keeps bugging me to get it.

Note that I will not go first and I won't be able to provide access to the e-mail that the games were registered on. If there is a possibility to change it, I will.

Contact me on Skype (Wortexqq) as I rarely visit this website.

Bump?
Old 06/07/2015, 02:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] GTA 5 & The Witcher 3
05/28/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Siehe Titel. Biete PSC 55€ für beides.
Witcher 3 Key
04/12/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe/tausche hiermit einen Game-Key: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Akzeptiere nur Paysafecard, Csgo items Sell/trade a game-key: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt I accept only Paysafecard, Csgo items
[Buying] THE WITCHER 2
01/31/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute, suche das folgende Spiel http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wsTnmSOrL ._SY300_.jpg Kann als Zahlungsmittel so ziemlich alles anbieten, am einfachsten wäre PayPal :3
[Buying] THE WITCHER 2
01/31/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, suche das folgende Spiel http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wsTnmSOrL ._SY300_.jpg Kann als Zahlungsmittel so ziemlich alles anbieten, am einfachsten wäre PayPal :3
The Witcher
05/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hello guys, im looking for a working methode to get the game "the witcher" running. i tried it with mini images (mds/mdf)<- i got the newest PRO version of daemon tools.. guess it.. it does not work are there any cracks? and i mean workin cracks! or sum kinda emulation that works^^ anyway thanks and i hope you'll be able to help me Tavaro