Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AruaRose Full T7 Cleric

Discussion on AruaRose Full T7 Cleric within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
AruaRose Full T7 Cleric

Old 06/03/2015, 19:10   #2

elite*gold: 1
selling it for cheap
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(S) AruaRose Cleric
12/24/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Sell my Cleric. HIGH INT Cleric!!!! The Storage is full of Donate Items... add me at Skype for more Informations Skype: james.ringo6
[Selling] S> Aruarose Zulie and Cleric
03/14/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my 40b zulie in Aruarose and Cleric with 600+ int. Paypal payment accepted. Thanks!
Selling Aruarose Account (Cleric)
09/03/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Aruarose account for $100 AUD, i can offer you discounts by contact me on facebook. i only accept paypal payment. Facebook account: "Alfindo Rudyani Kho" or Skype: "alfindo.kho" its level 200 with a great mall items. http://i44.tinypic.com/2rhlhfr.png
Selling Cleric with App Account on ARuarose!
01/01/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
well i have a cleric level 198 have AP on it wings of Ap and 1 full set of AP no T7s on it . im selling it for money in game Pm me@ if you r interested ;) this is the items they have : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
full guardian brigade general gear cleric full mr for trade
12/19/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
hi!my elyos cleric is in spatalos side!as i said has full eternal guardian brigate genral armor.full orange pve accesorites for mr!full 30 elite set mb full arena set eternal unsocketed!sky dragon stuff also and deblikarim shield and mace with hp +8!the character has 499 aether and 300 alchemy!also a midium gear twink lvl 50 ranger and some other for wh and event!has 500k ap on him and 30 platinum medals!im looking for an same gear gladie or templar or assasin ranger elyos side!