Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Genuine microsoft keys [servers and other products]

Discussion on Genuine microsoft keys [servers and other products] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Genuine microsoft keys [servers and other products]

Like my other topic for just SQL (that the highest priced key I have) so I'm gonna sell the little things here with a major discount. All the keys are genuine and have never been used.

Keys
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (£449.99) - selling for £40
Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2012 Standard (£2,295.95) - Selling for £150
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 (£529.99) - Selling for £50
Microsoft Project Professional 2013 (£949.99) - Selling for £80

There will be other keys for sale soon. (like to thank a mate that is not on here for the keys that college gave him).

Payment:
Bitcoin only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Microsoft Keys [Windows, VS, Server] [Genuine + Professional]
04/06/2015 - Trading - 3 Replies
Check here for price: Microsoft Store United Kingdom Official Site ? Free Shipping, Free Returns Info: Prices are negotiable making them upto 25-35% off. Post your offer here and I will contact you back through PM. Special deal: Buy all keys just for 3000GBP!
[Selling] Microsoft Products GENUINE [ Windows 8 , 7 , XP , Microsoft Servers , Apps , All ]
07/03/2013 - Trading - 10 Replies
I'm selling keys to anything produced by microsoft . Software . Windows 8 , Windows 7 Windows XP Language Packs Servers Visual Studio 2010 , 2012 Ultimate And +100 others . I work in the IT domain so , i have those free from my company where I work . Everything you need just add me on skype : LeAd_Ftw
GENUINE microsoft keys [CHEAP]
01/29/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
Selling genuine microsoft keys (serials) for some microsoft products. http://gizbuzz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/w galogo.png These are the keys I have left to sell: Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate 32/64 BIT SOLD OUT