Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Warframe Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Warframe >founder< account!

Discussion on Selling Warframe >founder< account! within the Warframe Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Warframe >founder< account!

Hello everyone! I decided to sell my Warframe account, because I'm not playing anymore since the release of Chroma.

The account has many, many rare mods. Many Warframes, weapon/warframe slots, sentinels, weapons and ressources.

Here's a list of what the account has to offer (Every Warframe has a Reactor and several Formas in it. 90% of those weapons have a catalyst and several Formas.):

Warframes:
Excalibur Prime
Rhino Prime
Nyx Prime
Loki Prime
Limbo
Mesa
Ash
Hydroid
Zephyr
Frost
Oberon
Nekros
Volt
Vauban

Weapons:
Boltor Prime, Bo Prime, Glaive Prime, Paris Prime, Scindo Prime, Dakra Prime, Hikou Prime, Latron Prime, Dex Furis, Dex Dakra, Akmagnus, Attica, Dragon Niakana, Dual Kamas, Dual Zoren, Gram, Latron, Kunai, Phage, Nami Solo, Paris, Opticor, Vectis, Penta, Sheev, Strun, Sobek, Twin Vipers, Twin Gremlins, Plasma Sword, Gorgon, Ether Sword, Aklato, Boltor, Dark Dagger.

Sentinels:
Wyrm Prime, Wyrm, Carrier, Helios, Dethcube. (All with their weapons)

Archwing: Odonta and the Prisma Veritux

Mods:
Buzz Kill, Crimson Dervish, Decisive Judgement, Gleaming Talon, Bite, Jagged Edge, Ice & Fire set, all multishots, Shred, Heavy Caliber, Firestorm, Piercing Caliber AND MUCH MUCH MORE! Way too much to list it all.
Almost 2,5 million mod rating.

Lots of appearance stuff, including the Targis Prime armor set and the Vala Sugatra Prime. Also 3 Catalysts, 3 Reactors and 13 Formas left on the account. 2 free slots for Warframes and 8 slots for new weapons.
There are also many Prime blueprints left on the account, so you can trade with others if needed. And this account has 5 different colour pallettes.
This account is leader of a Clan with a full built clan dojo. (as far as I know, the dojo is 100%. Just researches need to be done.)
The account has mastery rank 10, and can easily obtain close to 1600 conclave on certain Warframes.

The account is on sale for 120€.
Also accepting a trade! I need a origin account with Battlefield 4 and Titanfall.

Pictures can be provided when I find out how to screenshot... lol
Old 04/03/2015, 14:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pn me
Old 04/06/2015, 13:11   #3

push

push

push

push
Old 04/08/2015, 02:21   #4

push

push
Old 04/09/2015, 16:53   #5

push

push

push
Old 04/11/2015, 04:07   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 258/0/3
what is so special of "founder"?
Old 04/11/2015, 22:24   #7

Uh, the special thing about being a founder is that you have exclusive access to Excalibur Prime, and you have a special forum and ingame badge which shows that you're a founder.
Excalibur Prime was only obtainable through donating to the developers back then.
Old 04/14/2015, 08:16   #8

push

push
Old 04/18/2015, 12:10   #9

push

push~
Old 04/19/2015, 22:11   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

only selling ? dont exchanging?
Old 05/04/2015, 17:40   #11

Only selling, sorry! :c
-push- (Wasn't on my PC for way too long, so I couldn't push this T_T)
Old 05/05/2015, 23:09   #12

PUSH!
Update: Also trading now, for a origin account with Titanfall and Battlefield 4 on it!

Push
Old 05/25/2015, 02:24   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

please contact me at
Closed Thread

Tags
account, excalibur prime, founder, prime, warframe