Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War of the Immortals: GAIA 120LV HERETIC

Discussion on War of the Immortals: GAIA 120LV HERETIC within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War of the Immortals: GAIA 120LV HERETIC

War of the Immortals 120 LV Heretic which was Completely best in the legendary crusade expansion.

Hello I am selling my current account. The reason Im selling is that I can't play the game ever-since Wyrmth expansion came. So why do I keep the character stay in the same position while I cant play it. Then let some one use it grow it live with it.

The character LV 120 All skills lv 10 to 5 Wyrmth skills are not included.
Character has been in nice Legions and Allies such as ANCIENTS and OnlyPKs. People used to know me very well. I have not made any conflict with anyone in the server.

My ALT, Item character has lv6 Gem of Hel and I will include it with the character and I will give all the items to you from my alt account.

3 items are +10 and rest is +9. Including legendary lv115 items and soul lv107 items.
The Price I'm thinking is around 200$ that I just paid for the game for this character.

Serious inquiries please.

You can connect to me thru Whatsapp or Viber with my number: +905534770960 or you can Skype me thru CAESARLLL

Here is the Char :

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War of the Immortals 18k power 109 heretic (GAIA) pet 12k pwr
09/12/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hey. I've been spending alot of real life money lately to build this char. And now i'm, on lvl 109, on the 30* spot in overall power, and 8* as heretic. I soon have all lvl 4 gems i need, lvl 8 bonus, all is +8 except weap that is 10. Odin's soul jade lv 7 Ancient golden chalice 11 All setparts are legendary 103+ except helm, chest, weapon which is Soul.
War of the immortals 105 heretic 11k pwr, gaia. Trade for Wow GOLD or HYACINTH MACAW
06/09/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Good char, must've put in like 300 euros in it. 11k power, max fort elite mount etc. In good standing, good reputation, but no one will start pming you flaming you for being an "ebayer". Got a decent pet, not supergood. And like 6mil in bank. What im looking for is gold on Darksorrow (A) (eu) or a Hyacinth macaw / other cool epic battle pet. (Pets are tradable crossrealm, so if you have the pet as horde on different server it doesent matter, you just create an ally char on darksorrow...
War of the immortals 97 Heretic 7.2k Comp (GAIA)
11/11/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Yepyep as title described i have a lv 97 heretic. Im in one of the top Legions, but im not "Well known" so dont worry about drama or anyone asking! I got full soul gear + Legendary weapon all +5, +8 weapon and elite mount. All gear is gemmed and stardust etcetc. Good char, get party real easy as heretic. I do bosshunts alot and make like 2mil a day of i stay up at night and hunt bosses. Just offer. It's gona be lv 100 in notime at all and ill keep doing some dailies until someone...
War of the immortals - Lvl 95/96 heretic (Gaia-EU)
10/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
So, this wasn't really my type of game so i sell this char. Has full soulgear lvl 90, all gear +5, weapon +7 All sockets filled with gems good for heretic 6k~ comp power. A lvl 104 "Improved" pet. A cool mechabeast mount fortified to 35% runspeed. Full spirit.
Battle of the Immortals Heretic
06/08/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
hi, was könnt ihr mir alles über die Klasse Heretic sagen , bin neu im game und wollte wissen, wie man einen Heretic richtig spielt. Bin erst lvl 18 .