Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold Vindictus Eu server

Discussion on Selling Gold Vindictus Eu server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gold Vindictus Eu server

As the title say im selling gold on Eu server.

Im not playing Vindicuts anymore i sold all the items that i owned and got like 70kk(70.000.000) in total so im looking to sell that gold,i need money fast.

ratio 0.60€-1kk.Now...need the money.

I saw on some special site-s(70Mil Gold-93.61 EUR-Vindictus-EU)but thats realy to expensive im looking to get about 40€ for 70kk

Payment-paysafecard or paypall.

You can find me online all day(sleaping on night) or you can post here offers.
GMT+2

If you think im not trusted we can use a middleman(no problem for my) of course you go first if you want to trade with no middleman.

Selling UP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling [East Server] Vindictus Account
11/02/2016 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, Just looking to sell my Vindictus account since it's collecting dust. It was created on Closed Beta and still contains 8k NX. Basically it contains a lvl 70 Fiona, a lvl 63 Evie, a lvl 50 Lann and a lvl 29 Vella. The Fiona is a lvl 33 paladin with 318 titles (for those who care) and 79561 AP. She owns a pink set:
selling vindictus gold EU server
08/22/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Sup, selling 59mil gold in vindictus EU server. full package price 45€.
Selling Vindictus Account On EU Server
05/02/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
73 lvl Cestus Karok 25000 AP 176 Title (Espicially worked for ones that have stat bonus) Items that valued around 20 kk cash and some tir coin. Account also contains 64lvl fiona. Price is not certain looking for offers.