Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have 2 codes Paysafe worth 10€ each, want paypal

Discussion on I have 2 codes Paysafe worth 10€ each, want paypal within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have 2 codes Paysafe worth 10€ each, want paypal

done
Old 11/28/2014, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
B 8,50€ paypal
Old 11/28/2014, 18:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaasArion640 View Post
B 8,50€ paypal
add me
Old 11/28/2014, 20:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer dont trust him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaha View Post
add me
Guys he is a scammer he owns me 1 unraked acc ban him so he wont steal you

Tags
exchange, exchange paypal psc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Amazon Gift Codes - Paysafe Cards - iTunes - FOR Paypal/Riot Points
08/18/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , here is the list Amazon : 100Euros -> Offer PaysafeCards :130 -> 105 iTunes : 100 -> 50 Negative Explanation : Both are fake , #1 is Banned , scammed me and another guy. #2 Is 0/0/0 Member , that tried to trick me via paypal.
suche amazon-codes , zahle paysafe,ukash,moneybookers,neteller, paypal, όberweisung..
08/15/2013 - Trading - 15 Replies
wie thread-titel schon sagt... ich suche amazon-codes... wer gibt mir 2:1 ?? bitte per PN....
(B) Computerbildspiele Codes (S) 2Euro Paysafe oder Paypal
07/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt biete ich hier folgende Codes an: Almandi Computerbild-Cloud Lolipop Chainsaw PS3 E-Post - Just Cause 2 Die Codes sind aus der Silber-Edition und brauche sie nicht
help with 500 worth of codes.
03/24/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
long story short this is my little brothers account. he is 17 years old. he got on some website and ordered about 500 worth of some kind of codes for this conquer game on here. thankfully my creditcard company called me and I was able to stop the purchasing. after i kicked his ass he told me the only way I can get my money back is to call them but I did and they are all asian and assholes not to mention. anyone have any idea what i can do? i posted this is two places someone help.
what to do about 500 worth of codes?
03/24/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
long story short this is my little brothers account. he is 17 years old. he got on some website and ordered about 500 worth of some kind of codes for this conquer game on here. thankfully my creditcard company called me and I was able to stop the purchasing. after i kicked his ass he told me the only way I can get my money back is to call them but I did and they are all asian and assholes not to mention. anyone have any idea what i can do? already posted this in another place i dont know...