Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

antihack

Discussion on antihack within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
antihack

Old 11/28/2014, 10:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by moooootie25 View Post
So, what do you wanna Show us?
Photoshop Skills?

Make a Video & show its yours
Old 11/28/2014, 10:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That's the antihack RenaissanceRohan has. Created by some Romanian guy ( forgot his name ).

If it's for sale make sure you provide a tutorial on how to set it up because as far as i know it's a bit of a pain in the a** to do it
Old 11/28/2014, 10:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
So, what do you wanna Show us?
Photoshop Skills?

Make a Video & show its yours
sure

Photoshop e?

video:

and im not gonna share it im going to sell it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
That's the antihack RenaissanceRohan has. Created by some Romanian guy ( forgot his name ).

If it's for sale make sure you provide a tutorial on how to set it up because as far as i know it's a bit of a pain in the a** to do it
ofcourse i will provide a tut exclusive for the buyers not sharing the whole thing here in epvp :P

So Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper or known as rito the scammer boy.... o.o

any words you would like to add to your comment? after seeing my proofs?

if i were you i wont troll or flame someone's post it will be good for you
Old 11/28/2014, 16:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You do know that antihack Stormy made it's based on ip right and you trying to sell it to people either you know how to change that or you try to scam people showing that it works for you but it wont work for them right?

+ #reported cuz since this is a sell thread you should post it on the sells area
Old 11/28/2014, 16:23   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Isn't that the antihack that has the backdoor that lets the program's creator come in and totally hump your server?

I would be so happy to pay this guy for an antihack that is also a trojan horse.

Oh Myyy!
Old 11/28/2014, 16:27   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Everyone has hes own backdoors that's 100% sure even i made some wicked stuff on bins invisible npc with item's and etc :P
Old 11/28/2014, 16:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
You do know that antihack Stormy made it's based on ip right and you trying to sell it to people either you know how to change that or you try to scam people showing that it works for you but it wont work for them right?

+ #reported cuz since this is a sell thread you should post it on the sells area
Wrong....cause i can change the ip by myself if you want some proof im willing to do a video demo just for you or we can do a TV and im not trying to scam like rito did mines works while his not

but yeah you guys dont know the real story about.... how i get this how i can change the IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
Isn't that the antihack that has the backdoor that lets the program's creator come in and totally hump your server?

I would be so happy to pay this guy for an antihack that is also a trojan horse.

Oh Myyy!
even requiem antihack have backdoor nigga what as i said stop acting like a fucking pro a backdoor always have a purposes like what requiem did on ION

This server buy the antihack

im always open for debate and live actions as well

pros pros nowadays my god
Old 11/28/2014, 17:02   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
even requiem antihack have backdoor ***** what as i said stop acting like a ******* pro a backdoor always have a purposes like what requiem did on ION
I rest my case. Would folks trust this antihack on their server knowing what you can do with it after it is installed on their server? I wouldn't.

Moral to this story: You want an antihack? Write your own. Don't trust one being sold by someone else. That is a clusterf*** waiting to happen.
Old 11/28/2014, 17:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
I rest my case. Would folks trust this antihack on their server knowing what you can do with it after it is installed on their server? I wouldn't.

Moral to this story: You want an antihack? Write your own. Don't trust one being sold by someone else. That is a clusterf*** waiting to happen.
either way as i said you dont know the whole story after all.

FYI someone already trust the antihack and soon others i dont have any bad intention after selling this antihack.
Old 11/28/2014, 19:11   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That antihack works on any ip, however it's limited to only 1 user online xD
Old 11/28/2014, 19:39   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

that is not photoshop that antihack is real,, strike was using it and i dont know if that guy moooootie25 really have it or no xD
Old 11/28/2014, 19:44   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
either way as i said you dont know the whole story after all.

FYI someone already trust the antihack and soon others i dont have any bad intention after selling this antihack.
Sure *wink wink* we believe you. *wink wink* Completely trustworthy.

btw - where did YOU get this antihack? Can you prove you own it and have the right to sell it?
Old 11/28/2014, 20:08   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hahaha is there a right that says the program was build by that person ? cuz after all anyone can get something and say that they made it
Old 11/28/2014, 20:24   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Hahaha is there a right that says the program was build by that person ? cuz after all anyone can get something and say that they made it
It is a whole other thing to prove it is thiers to sell. That is something I'm thinking this guy cannot do.

So if he is greedy enough to sell something he stole and reversed from somebody else, can anybody really trust him to not to use it to damage their server if he gets annoyed with you? I wouldn't. Nope. Not at all.