Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin and U-play accounts for separate or combined trade

Discussion on Origin and U-play accounts for separate or combined trade within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Origin and U-play accounts for separate or combined trade

Origin account with 4 games:

Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dragon Age: Origins
Medal of Honor

U-Play Account with 3 games:

Far Cry 3
Assassin's Creed 3
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands

Looking for account with Saints Row 3 or Splinter cell game

TAKING ANY OTHER OFFERS YOU MAY ALSO HAVE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with editing python (separate items on trade).
09/22/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Hi guys. Ok, I want edit file uiexchange or uiinvetory from file root in pack. I want edit this or that file, becase I want can separate items on handel. Hmmm.. watch this video what I mean: O to mi chodzi - YouTube If you see separate items on handel is blocked, but when who edit uiexchange or uiinvetory when do this :D. Player who are trading with me e.g. are see 200 potions, but I separate potions and he get 1 potion . You understand xD ? Because I'm not soo good in englisch ....
WTS : 2 separate EVE accounts with 2 chars, ACTIVE
12/25/2012 - Eve Online - 1 Replies
Hi.Ill be giving away 2 accounts, still active ( 40 days) CHaracter 1 : Caldari , Pve pilot , torp spec, cruise spec, battleship5, drones Eve board link : eveboard - Flawlezz, password flawlezz , almost 22k SP , good fighter . wallet between both characters and all sellable stuff ( estimated) 3-4 billions . Character 2 : Amarr, support pilot, gunnery 5, pulse spec , basilisk with t2 rigs ( about 2 bil) Currently training for field/fleet command ships , Eve board link : eveboard - EnSky,...
Separate Sections/Separate Lanugages?
07/28/2011 - Main - 2 Replies
I might be in the wrong place, and I have nothing against other languages, I'm just making a suggestion here about making separate sections for english, german, and dutch? It's sort of annoying to try and help people if you keep coming up with different languages, and it's especially annoying when you try to get a hack and it's not in your same language either. This is both a request and a suggestion for the good of the site, I honestly believe this is a good idea. Thanks! -Renegadez*
[VK] 2 separate Accounts! 70 Kriger + 70 Mage
07/23/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo, da ich schon länger kein WOW mehr Spiele und meine 2 Accounts nur rumliegen, würde ich sie verkaufen. Da ich Auszubildener bin und keine Zeit mehr dafür habe, biete ich wie gesagt meine 2 Acc an. Sie sind momentan Gefrozzen und nicht Aktiv \!/ 70 Krieger \!/ Hat fast nur Grüne sachen und 12k Life.