Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars Warrior(DD),Mage(Firemage),Boogey,Priest(Fullheal)

Discussion on Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars Warrior(DD),Mage(Firemage),Boogey,Priest(Fullheal) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars Warrior(DD),Mage(Firemage),Boogey,Priest(Fullheal)

Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars >LVL 102-105 Warrior 105(DD),Mage 105,Boogey 102 ,Priest 105(Heal)

WTS Maestia Account on Server Delphi!

Equipment:
-All Chars got Aga 102/105 Rare Set combined with a minimum +10 Weapon/shield and 105 Accessoire
- actual Maestia Gold: 250.000.000 , around 100k DP, enough Luma
- all Chars got minimum one pet and Berserker/Garuda Set with Phönix female or male equip (Stats +7)
- ofc the Equip is also plussed and a lot of Items (Monsterpearls for students) and prem items lie in my chill box
- all characters have done the Raids and especially the Mage is fast in farming on Aga the Tans/Puns
- a lot of onlinetitles

the Acc exist over 4 years and was only played by one guy (me)

for further Info send me a personal message

Payment: Paypal / Live Trade
Selling the ACC: ~400Euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars >LVL 100-104 Warrior(DD),Mage,Boogey,Priest(Heal)
06/12/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars >LVL 100-104 - Warrior(DD),Mage,Boogey,Priest(Fullheal) WTS Maestia Account on Server Delphi! Equipment: - Taros Set on Mainchar combined with 102 Aga Set(All Characters got minimum +10 Weapon/shield+10) - All got 100er Rare or Raid Equip with Rare/Raid Accessoire or 102 Rare Agaartha Items - Rare 102/105 weapons *new* - LVL 10 Passiv and Aktive Stones +1/+2 (fit to Characters) - lots of Premium Items to plus Equipment or change the Attitudes...
[Selling] Maestia Account - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars between Lvl 100-103
03/07/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars >LVL 100 - Warrior,Mage,Boogey,Priest WTS Maestia Account on Server Delphi! Equipment: - Taros Set on Mainchar(All Characters got minimum +10 Weapon/shield+10) - All got 100er Rare or Raid Equip with Rare/Raid Accessoire or 102 Rare Agaartha Items - Rare 102/105 weapons *new* - LVL 10 Passiv and Aktive Stones +1/+2 (fit to Characters) - lots of Premium Items to plus Equipment or change the Attitudes (Premium Items would be cost around 100Euro)
[Selling] Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars LVL >=100 - Warrior,Mage,Boogey,Priest
12/29/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars >LVL 100 - Warrior,Mage,Boogey,Priest WTS Maestia Account on Server Delphi! Equipment: - Taros Set on Mainchar(All Characters got minimum +10 Weapon/shield+10) - All got 100er Rare or Raid Equip with Rare/Raid Accessoire - Rare 102/105 weapons *new* - LVL 10 Passiv and Aktive Stones +1/+2 (fit to Characters) - ~40.000.000 Gold, lots of Premium Items to plus Equipment or change the Attitudes (Premium Items would be cost around 100Euro)
[Selling] Maestia - Delphi - SG&TK - 4 Chars LVL 100 - Warrior,Mage,Boogey,Priest
11/12/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Maestia Account on Server Delphi! Equipment: - Taros Set on Mainchar(All Characters got minimum +10 Weapon) - All got 100er Rare or Raid Equip with Rare/Raid Accessoire - LVL 10 Passiv and Aktive Stones +1/+2 - ~30kk Gold, lots of Premium Items to plus Equipment or change the Attitudes - massive Luma and DP - all got Phoenix-Set combined with Garuda-Set - ofc they got all some Pets (differs)
[WTS] Maestia Warrior lvl 44 Delphi Server
02/25/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Maestia Account! It has a LvL 44 Warrior (Temple Nights) female Char with good equipment for this level, 445000 Gold and many other items in box for selling. It has 12983 Hp and 1303 Mp and 239 strengh and 160 agility! All stats used for strengh or agility. If you interested Pm me. I accept PSC.