Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOTRO Account All Quest Packs~ Expansions

Discussion on LOTRO Account All Quest Packs~ Expansions within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOTRO Account All Quest Packs~ Expansions

Hey I'm selling my LOTRO Account its in good standings and has never been hacked or reported or anything .. I'm on the FIREFOOT server , i have 1 runekeeper level 85 and 1 mini Level 84 they are both female Elves , I have all quests packs and expansions BUT for Helm's deep but i had enough points to guy enough quest packs to reach cap ... you can purchase the rest if you want but you don't really need to , the account is 5 years old ~ i have 5 productions maxed out~ tailor/jeweler/miner/forester/farmer and some lower level ones on my lower level toons , i have a 14 LM and a lvl 45 captin ....

erm im missing about 4 Skirimish but its not the good ones , its like the survival at borrow downs and stuff like that , you and purchase them if you want i have SA weapons on my RK lvl 85 and about 800 gold , and i have a FA and SA on my Mini with her SA 85 in bank , LOTS of boosts and about 200+ mithril coins , i have a premium account so i dunno if you get monster play or not ...

I've spent about 350 dollars on BUYING the quests packs over the years and buying 6 month subs and so on .. so you have the extra char slots and everything like that ... so pretty much its a lifetime account without the 500 point boost per month - monster play , but you have all expansions but for helm's deep and enough quests packs bought to be able to cap easily , all raids and dungeons are unlocked as well ( i made sure of this 100% )

You will recieve the email to the account and password / Website user password/ Laucher login User password/ all security questions ( if there is some) and answers

I'm asking around 100 dollars for the account but im will to go down on this , its not a problem ... I'm willing to take offers

PM me on here or Add my skype Doxipunk ( Doxia ) <-- use this username when you add me , one is for my stream and one is my personal I'm only taking payment through PAYPAL .. thanks

Thanks
Old 10/05/2014, 15:02   #2

Starting at 90$ now willing to go lower , Add skype or PM me here

still taking offers , ~ pm or leave a reply !
Old 10/07/2014, 19:27   #3

BUMP: still for sale!
Old 10/11/2014, 17:44   #4

Price down to 85$ ~ can still add me on skype or pm here if you would liek to take a look
Old 10/18/2014, 05:25   #5

bump
Old 10/20/2014, 16:50   #6

Bump Still at 85$ USD willing to go down