Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OnePlus One Invite

Discussion on OnePlus One Invite within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OnePlus One Invite

Hey guys!
I'm selling a OnePlus one invite for the 64 GB version of the phone.The thing is, in order for it not to expire, the invite has been claimed by my account on the OnePlus website, so when someone buys it from me, I will provide them with immediate access to the account.The phone itself is in the shopping cart in the website ready to be ordered.
If any of you checking this thread out doesn't know about this phone, it's worth checking out, trust me.
For anyone having trust issues(because I obviously don't have any reputation on elitpvpers), if you have a good reputation here, I give the option of sending half the money and I'll give that person the account, and when he decides he is done with ordering and stuff, he'll give me other half.

As for the most important part, the price, it is 40 bucks(buyer covers the paypal fees, which will be about 1 dollar or something)
Old 08/30/2014, 21:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 287/0/0
40 Bucks = Dollar ?
Old 08/30/2014, 21:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _xD™ View Post
40 Bucks = Dollar ?
Yes, dollars.

B.U.M.P