Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying eudemons account/stuff

Discussion on Buying eudemons account/stuff within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying eudemons account/stuff

Looking for a lvl 125+ with good gears pets and all the good stuff (required toronto male account but if different still post i will think about it)
I dont want hated acc, I dont want anything said on the acc about u selling it (TQ is smart they will find it in data logs....trust me), I will need ur yahoo or hotmail (i have msn and yahoo IM)

The stuff im looking for is Pets (70 stars and up(any lvl)) looking for 3 warriors but will take 2 warriors and mage if necessary
Also looking for Super +12 gears will accept +9 if their 2 soc (any gems)
Old 09/28/2009, 20:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dude

oO dude if your looking for a 70* eud i know a guy who is selling one by its self a 70* saint dragon for $900 its so expensive becouse one 70* are rare and two saint dragons need a better saint dragon to get its start up
Old 09/29/2009, 01:57   #3

lol whoa nty ive been offered stuff soo much better then that lol sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Stuff on Liberty
08/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
hey everyone.. im wanting to buy gears and dbs on liberty server, i will pay $2usd a db and if you have gears i will pay the db value, so say the gear is worth 10dbs ill pay $20 for it, leave a message with what you have and what your selling and ill tell you if i need it or not, thanks, Joker.
Buying Classic Co Stuff
05/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, havent played conquer in a while and im looking to start up on classic. so im offering my old accounts that i usto play on tornado server. They all have only free gears. Warrior-Warrior lvl 90, 10 (free) xp pots in wh (has free item bag gears.) Water-Fire lvl 111 (has free item bag gears and a lvl 115 free item bag that will give a super 1 soc wep) archer-ninja lvl 60 (has free item bag gears but for archer) So offer me pretty much any thing from Classic co's for quick...
BUYING RAPPELZ STUFF
09/25/2009 - Rappelz - 6 Replies
I want to trade my WOW:EU account with 63 Hunter and 19 Rouge Twink. Both Pro characters with great talent build and rare special event items. 500 gold also. Also have Steam Orange Box package. I would like to trade all of that for rappelz items, accounts, stuff only on BAHAMUT server. Please contact me somehow. [email protected]
TRADING CONQUER/CRAZY TAO STUFF FOR EUDEMONS.
02/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys. I'm willing to trade all my stuff on Crazy Tao and Conquer Online for stuff in Eudemons Online. Conquer Online: Crazy Tao:Level 25 Warrior. 10.65 Mil gold. 3 Buck Warrens, 2 superior and 1 strong. 1 violet and 2 yellow stones. Conquer: Level 79 archer with 94 potency on tiger. Level 6x trojan with 85 potency on Triumph. I can only trade items and not characters because I use the same account for all my TQ games. I will tell you about Conquer items in detail if you're...
buying neptune stuff
01/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
simply put, i need stuff on neptune