Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/S Warframe Account

Discussion on WTT/S Warframe Account within the Warframe Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/S Warframe Account

I have a Warframe Account that im not Hyped about anymore. Over 2k Plat..All mods except a few stand mods. (including doubbles of Event mods)

Mastery Rank 9 (75% done).
8 Warframe Slots that include:
Loki Prime
Frost Prime
Rhino Prime
Nova
Necros
Vauban
Trinity
Excalibur (not prime im sorry).

28 Weapon Slots..all but 3 filled..Several of them have 3 Forma Minimal and us ed in High Tear fights.

All Sentinels maxed along with all mods for them.
And 10 Color Packs..(YAY!)
Fire/Infested/Grineer/Classic Saturated/Smoke/Valentine/Shamrock/Storm/Gamma
Several of the "Arcane" Helms that give Stats..the ones i havnt made i have the BPs for and are ready to make..

Edit: If anyone is interested and would like Pics/Proof please dont hesitate to ask. i will Send Pictures and even willing to meet in game in My clan Dojo to show the account Off.

U guys get the Jist of it..I Played Warframe..this is my account and i no longer want it. Im aware its a F2P game and i spent money on it..The Majority of the things i own can be aquired through Farming RNG. If anyones Interested please send me a Message or Reply.
I would Prefer Cash but am open to Trades. The Plat alone is worth 100$ and thats not including all the extra dinky things (slots/colors/asthetics/ect) So Please Be reasonable and Fair.

Apologies for a Long Post.