Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT M1 Guan TS1 (Aeria) For M1+ Guan or Fujin TS2 (Aeria)

Discussion on WTT M1 Guan TS1 (Aeria) For M1+ Guan or Fujin TS2 (Aeria) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT M1 Guan TS1 (Aeria) For M1+ Guan or Fujin TS2 (Aeria)

As the title says, note my m1 guanyin is clean nothing on him, and he is on devotion please leave you offer trades here.

Please the m1 guan or fujin must be on remp server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtt m1 nang aeria for lvl112 ts1 fujin or guan
12/18/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi i want to trade a m1 ts2 nangin for a 112 fujin or guan on ts1 I mention that my nang have 7th kat skill,hs,hb and on the same acc i have a jin lvl 65 that have 6th and 7th blade skill's. who is interested email me at:[email protected] or add at xfire:coldsnow09
WTT>M5 FUJIN FOR M1+GUAN OR NANGIN (AERIA)
09/16/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
I have a M5 Fujin with high % gear and want to trade for either a m1+guan with good gear or nangin with good gear if interested email me at [email protected]
WTT TS1 M1 Guan For A1 Guan On Aeria or Mayn
09/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
I want to trade my m1 guan with few okay rares for a1 dragon or dragon sky clan for . I would prefer aeria over mayn but as long as I get a1 dragon or sky dragon.