Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS high end war 85+ illyfue

Discussion on WTS high end war 85+ illyfue within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 07/23/2014, 21:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Arrow Forsaken World -> Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Vamp lvl 80+ Illyfue Pvp build high mastery/res
06/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
AS the title says wts vamp in which alot of cash has been spent pvp build lvl 2 wings 260 chroma with perfect gems + alot more gems in the bank waiting to be combined decent offers please/ on pm.
WTS High lvl vamp Illyfue
03/04/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
One of the best vamps on server very good geared with high masteries and resistances,pm for more info only serious people,about 3k euros spent on the account but wts for far less 500 euro+ offers.
WTB lvl 65+ account on Illyfue
03/24/2012 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
Firstable I am a new member because I just want to buy a "pro" Forsaken World account. It's the only reason why I ended up here 'cause this seems to be the only place where Forsaken World accounts are regulary sold. That being said I'd like to buy a lvl 65+ account which is in Illyfue. I am in EU and not that much into PvP. What I enjoy in MMORPGs is just to explore all kind of places without having the concern getting backstabbed by random players or monsters while I am exploring. A high...
WTS> Sin (41) EU-Illyfue
04/14/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Class : Assasssin Level : 41 Talent : Edge Race : Human Mount : Abyss Capricon
WTS> Assassin lv.40 [EU-Illyfue]
03/31/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4521/87193283.j pg Class: Assassin Talent: Edge Race: Kindread Mount: Abyss Raider (Blue) - bought with real money. Gear: Atrocity Full Gear (lv.30-40) Weap: Knife Blue lv.40 (3 stars) Money: 10+ Gold