Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armo

Discussion on Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armo within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armo

Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armor

Hello all!

I am selling my amazing Dunmer dragonknight caster. This is one of the highest, if not THE highest, DPS builds in the game. Also was #1 dps in trials ranked #1. I run through trials with a breeze dealing 1500-2000 single target DPS, and 3000+ AoE DPS. I rarely did PvP however I was able to solo resources before the VR 5 patch, and can melt 6-7 enemies at a time. My health buffs up to over 3k in PvP and I have one of the highest magicka pools in the game pulling close to 2300!!!

TRIAL LOOT!!!!!
I also have PIECES of ALL trial RARE set drops. I have the full HEAVY armor trial set (Yokuda) and 4/5 light armor set (Aether) and 3/5 of the medium (Ophelda). I am not lying when I am telling you this is the best DPS characters in game.

TOP 10 RANKED NA

I also am ranked on the leaderboards for both trials. Have been #1 but now I am in the top 10 for both trials (not saying exact rank for integrity of account to maintained). This is a Imperial edition account that got early access. I have followed ESO since July of last year when I entered beta and was a part of the early PTS group as well!

The Account :

The game has been pre-ordered and is imperial edition which let you play any race on any faction, imperial race included. Original Owner Account. THERE IS STILL GAME CREDIT LEFT UNTIL ~12 JULY 2014. Be sure that if you buy this account you will be owning a VERY RARE ACCOUNT.

The character is a Dragonknight VR12. 380,000 Gold

Level 50 Alchemy and Lvl 42+ Black Smithing/Woodworking/Clothing have 3/3 hirelings and 3/3 Resin improvements!

Main Character :

Class : DragonKnight
Level : VR12
Faction : Aldmeri Dominion
Race : Dunmer (Dark Elf)

Skills :

All the main tree have been leveled except Eartern Heart which is at level 33 (not a tank, but should be easy to level up with questing). I rarely PvP but I am 4/10 on both skill tress with Purge on Support. Mage and Fighters Guild are max leveled.

So there are over 200 skills available on the character.

50/50 Ardent Flame-all but one are rank 4 morphed
50/50 Dragonic Power-all skills are rank 4 morphed
33/50 Earthen Heart
50/50 Destruction Staff
50/50 Restoration Staff
27/50 One Hand And Shield
50/50 Restoration Staff
50/50 Light Armor
11/50 Medium Armor
50/50 Heavy Armor
6/6 Soul Magic
10/10 Werewolf
10/10 Fighters Guild
10/10 Mages Guild-- Inner Light 4, Scalding Rune 3, Spell Symmetry 4
4/5 Undaunted
4/10 Assault
4/10 Support
50/50 Dark Elf Skills
50/50 Alchemy
43/50 Blacksmithing
45/50 Clothing
6/50 Enchanting
5/50 Provisioning
43/50 Woodworking

Base Spell Crit: 30%--buffs to 50% with inner light---and then to 70%+ with flames of oblivion

Storage/Mounts :

Inventory space : 101 bag Space
Bank storage space : 100 Space

In my bank I have the Mara Pledge, All treasure Maps, Skeleton Costume, Daedric Costume, Manimarco Costume, All pets and exclusive beta monkey pet!

I have on this character 2 MAX LEVEL HORSES:

1 Light Horse (42k gold) level 50 full speed (75% speed)
1 Imperial Horse (Imperial Edition Only) level 50 (1/2 speed and 1/2 stamina)

PvP/Titles :

Legionary Grade 2 almost level 5/10.

--I rarely did PvP because my machine was not good enough lol but when I did it was easy to melt my enemies. It often took 8+ people to kill me. YOU WILL NEVER LOSE 1v1 battles!

Gold/Mats/Stuff :

-381k gold -- have about 150k gold worth of items and materials as well.
-Few Legendary Mats/Plenty of Epic Mats etc. (these can be sold for more gold)
-250 grand soul gems
-250+ Pancea of Spell Power (you can craft these since I am lvl 50 alchemy--they sell for 15k a stack)

Trials Set items: (RAREST ITEMS IN THE GAME-have almost ALL of them!)

4/5 Aeather Light Armor set
5/5 Yokuda Heavy Armor Set
3/5 Olpheda Medium Armor Set

4/4 restoration staff set
3/4 Energizing Yokuda (daedric bomb set) w/ lighting staff
2/4 resilient yokuda

2/3 Poison olpheda venom bow set
2/2 sword of two fanged snake

Gear: Currently using Legendary (gold) Magnus 5 piece/3 piece of the willow path/ and VR12 Warlock jewlery 3 piece

Price/Contact me :

Skype: akeeezy -contact me if you have any frther questions or want to make an offer! I will not be checking PM's on site

What I think account is worth ~ about $750 however price is NOT firm and I am open to talk to y'all about it!!!

I highly want to use a middleman.
Scammers, please, don't loose my time or yours, i'm not stupid.
Serious buyers only, the price is negotiable, i'm open for a discussion.

----

current offer is $200

bump

BUMP

Tags
eso trials sell na ad