Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS R9 Champ and alot more on EU server

Discussion on WTS R9 Champ and alot more on EU server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS R9 Champ and alot more on EU server

Rank 9 Champ full ettens gear (90)
Rank 5 Warden (90)

on different EU server
85 Captain rank 5
90 RK rank 4
90 Burglar rank 4

all have decent pvmp gear

also on the account R9 Reaver
R4 Defiler

Offer me nice, great account

PM me or reply

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account - 90 Champ - Alot Of Skins + Some Rare Gonna First if so trusted
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Wants to sell account on EUW Got 90 Champ And Alot of Skins Here The Skins : Debonair Jayce Tradtinoal Lee Sin Shock Blade Zed Steel Login Lux FoxFire Ahri Blackthom Morgana Bladecrafe oriana Pulsfire Ezreal Major Ziggs
Selling acc 30 level 70 champ alot of skins ->
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
4 pages of runes: over 3000 ip AttackSpeed Ad Jungle Ap Jungle Nidalee i will not go 1st if you want go 1st or we will use middleman contact me on skype: puksel111 and we can speak about it Skins: Unchained alistar
[Buying] Search account with alot of champ and skins
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
:mofo: i want to buy euw or eunord account with alot of champ and alot of skins (dont care about division) pay only with paypal (i am not going 1st) add me on Skype : mikeeman123 :mofo:
[Selling] LoL Account 70+ Champ 40+ Skin Alot Rare. S3 UNRANKED
12/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I' want to sell my own LOL account and here is some informations. -Never got ban but warned 1 time. -75 Champions -45+ skins -5 Rune pages -s3 no ranked game played. ( elo starts 1250+ ) - a lot rare and legacy skin -i will give Support mail , first mail , Transicition codes.
WTS NA LVL30 ACC LOL FULL CHAMP WITH ALOT SKIN AND HIGH ELO
02/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys i'm look forward for an interesting buyer for my Leagues account and here is the info: It has 3298 Riot Points and 3342 Influence Points and some IP boost left. Have been Referrals over 30 friends. I will change the name before giving away the account, you choose the name. Have alot High Elo Friends who able to teaching you basic strategy. This is season 2 rank stats.