Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] D4->D1 in duoq - Cheapest win.

Discussion on [EUW] D4->D1 in duoq - Cheapest win. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] D4->D1 in duoq - Cheapest win.

I'll give you an account to duoq with.
The boost will be paid after you finish it.
Payment: PayPal
Old 06/12/2014, 19:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Wrong Section.

Pls close this and open it in the league of legends trade section
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheapest duoQ boosting !
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Since jobs are kinda rare for me I decided to DuoQ boosting. (When I get main job , ill accept cheaper job for duoQ) to finish 2 jobs at once. I'm boosting till Plat 5 overall. Bronze Prices = 5 euro each (7 promotion to silver) Silver = 7 euro each (10 promotion to gold) Gold = 10 euro each (15 for promotion) (in NA I boost till gold 5 - since I have high ping there) YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE FIDDLESTICKS <3! Skype is in signature! [:
[WTS] Cheapest EloBoost - 2 Diamond1 players (DuoQ = Faster) NEW
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
BOOSTING IN EU SERVER! Hi guys! First of all let me introduce my self and my friend. We are 2 Diamond1 players, and we want to get some cash boosting people. We saw that the prizes are already quite low and it takes time doing it alone. So we decided to DuoQ together so we can boost faster and is easier (With another booster not customer) It is a really fast way to gain elo, so we decided to reduce the prices. Remember! You are paying for an eloboost, that is cheap, and done by 2...
[Buying] Looking for cheapest DuoQ boost (NA)
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
as title says, im on NA, im looking to boost up to plat 5, and play mid very well, and am decent at other roles (i wont really be dead weight) i will either pay by division (and pay first before each division if you're trusted) or pay per game, im looking for the cheapest offer, so post them here (I'd prefer to pay PER GAME (not win) If that is possible). i also plan to be buying a boost to D5 at some point as well, so i could possibly commit to a large boosting package if discounted well,...
[Buying] Looking for cheapest DuoQ boost
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am looking for the cheapest DuoQ boost. EUW Gold 3 The best offer i have got until further is 1.95€