Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost by Powerwolf ! Fast / / Cheap

Discussion on Eloboost by Powerwolf ! Fast / / Cheap within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Eloboost by Powerwolf ! Fast / / Cheap

Hey Guys,

first i wanna intruduce my selfe !

My name is Florian and i come from Germany, i am atm with my new main Platin ( before i sold my main Account i was Diamant 3 ! )

I wanna boost your Accounts fast and Cheap.

For the start i just wanna boost Bronze / Silver ( Gold 2° when you offer me a price ! )

95% Winrate on Bronze / Silber / Gold
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bronze Tier :
Bronze Division V -> BronzeDivision IV - 6€
Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III - 6€
Bronze Division III -> Bronze Division II - 6€
Bronze Division II -> Bronze Division I - 6€
Bronze Division I -> Silver Division V - 10€

Silver Tier :
Silver Division V -> Silver Division IV - 10€
Silver Division IV -> Silver Division III - 10€
Silver Division III -> Silver Division II - 10€
Silver Division II -> Silver Division I - 10€
Silver Division I -> Gold Division V - 15€

Payment only via Paypal !

The first 2 Guys get 50 % off ( to show you i am trusted and fast ! )

So if u wanna get boosted, write me a PM here !

PS: ( sry for my English .... )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost by Powerwolf ! Fast / / Cheap
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, first i wanna intruduce my selfe ! My name is Florian and i come from Germany, i am atm with my new main Platin ( before i sold my main Account i was Diamant 3 ! ) I wanna boost your Accounts fast and Cheap. For the start i just wanna boost Bronze / Silver ( Gold 2° when you offer me a price ! )
[Selling] Eloboost by Powerwolf ! Fast, Cheap
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys, first i wanna intruduce my selfe ! My name is Florian and i come from Germany, i am atm with my new main Platin ( before i sold my main Account i was Diamant 3 ! ) I wanna boost your Accounts fast and Cheap. For the start i just wanna boost Bronze / Silver ( Gold 2° when you offer me a price ! )
[Selling] FAST & CHEAP ELOBOOST EUW
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/3PGac.png As we are a new team, we will post some Screens from Recent Boosts & vouches in this post :)
EloBoost EUW cheap and fast
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, we offer you fast and cheap EloBoost we are a group of experienced Diamond 3+ players. we dont have standart prices u add us on skype or write us an email and tell us ur division and the price ur willing to pay for ur desired division and we decide if the price is ok. aslong we proceed the boost u can ask us everything to help you out so dont be shy !!
[Selling] ###NEW ELOBOOST##EUW/EUN ##FAST&CHEAP##
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am providing a boosting service. Going from Bronze V to Gold V. I am new to the boosting business. Despite the fact that I am new, I have had much experience with playing in the Bronze and Silver divisions, and I find that I can deliver my service in a timely manner while also performing very well in the standards of those divisions. I am currently in the Platinum Tier, making my way to Diamond in the near future. I will be offering my service at a fairly low price, from what progress I have,...