Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying for info on a working, good SmS verification Service for Gmail, FB

Discussion on Paying for info on a working, good SmS verification Service for Gmail, FB within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Paying for info on a working, good SmS verification Service for Gmail, FB

Hey guys, since i wont get the info for free and the paid sites i tried are not working at all i would like to post a reward for anybody who can tell me a 100% working preferably free ( p2use is fine too) (not all numbers allready used up by somebody to verify) Service i can use for around 1k verifications per month.

I tried most free websites for virtual numbers,
tried some p2use ones:

I tried one where i paid 3$ for a 3 day number, but it was allready blocked.
I tried one where i had to deposit 10$ and then paid 2$ per virtual number and it did not work.

I tried all free ones, couldnt find a working one for sms verification.

Please pm me if you are willing to share the info for a reward =)
Old 05/24/2014, 14:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 180/0/2
Quote:
Forbidden Trades:

[...]
7. Information, guides and such. elitepvpers stands for free exchange of knowledge!
#closerequest
Old 05/24/2014, 14:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 141/0/0
can i pay a reward then?
Old 05/25/2014, 00:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283

Quote:
You are not allowed to sell guides or tutorials of any kind. Elitepvpers stands for free sharing of information which is why we will no longer tolerate information being offered for a fee in Black Market. All respective topics will be closed.
Regards

#closed
Closed Thread