Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Gold, Ruairi Server

Discussion on S>Gold, Ruairi Server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>Gold, Ruairi Server

Seeing as no-one wants to buy gold, I figured I'd add more contact options if for some reason that was detering anyone.

The current rate I'm offering is 3M=10$. NO-ONE else sells it that cheap, and I'm not in the avenue for waiting 5 years to sell it. First come, first served.

I have 120M sitting in checks in my inventory, ready to go. It'd be appreciated if you bought it as soon as possible.

Contact -

My skype - Mastriota
E-mail :
I check my e-mails every hour.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Ruairi gold [20M]
04/30/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it I'm currently selling 20m for ruairi server. Add me on skype: QuestGuide
B> Gold on the Ruairi server
04/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Note or add me ingame. V: IGN: Schmuckloaf or add me on skype skype: eshakmorgan
S> Ruairi / Tarlach / Mari Gold
03/07/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
$4.00 USD / 1 million Gold! Private Message me if you're interested! :)
S> Gold [Ruairi/Mari]
02/25/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
$3.75/mil Ruairi $4.50/mil Mari PM me with your IGN/server and order amount and I'll contact you in-game Price subject to change depending on demand Edit: mari gold sold you can also contact my skype: frozenwilderness
S>Ruairi 2.7k ACC
03/12/2012 - Mabinogi - 27 Replies
Selling Ruairi Account. Elf,Giant,Human(x3) and 11 pets. Elf and Giant are leveled to the point where you don't have to worry about beginner quests and can jump right in. Giant has his own equipment set. One human is range/melee and only level 1xx. Edit: The other human is in Alexina with 2 pets, 1 horse and 1 cat. Leveled about 500 total with some exploration. he has a fairly good enchanted armor set. The main human is level 2753, Explore 593. She is outfitted with a full Dustin set,...