Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade and Soul - Closed Beta

Discussion on Blade and Soul - Closed Beta within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Blade and Soul - Closed Beta

Hi everybody!
I'm selling a few accounts for Blade & Soul.

Selling each account at 50 $
Payments accepted via PayPal (verified), Paysafecard or Bank Wire

If you are interested PM me or add me to Skype (use the button in my signature to avoid impostors)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2014, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 10
B-U-M-P

Tags
account, beta, blade and soul, key

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blade & Soul Korean Closed Beta
05/08/2012 - Foreign Games - 11 Replies
Finally the first closed beta from Blade & Soul has arrived (will be from 21th April to 1st May). plaync The registration for the Closed Beta is open from 15th and ends on the 19th. It's just for Korean people but here is a little help: You will need a korean IP of course.
Blade & Soul 3rd close beta account in stock
04/23/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i have Blade & Soul 3rd close beta account in stock. The Blade & Soul 3rd close beta will begin on 25th April . Just contact me if you need . msn:suppliers@3z o om.com (delete the space) icq:619-512-179
Blade & Soul Beta
08/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute ich hab in Youtube ein Einleitung gefunden wie man die Blade and Soul Beta spielen kann: Blade & Soul Download OFFICIAL BETA ! 13.08.2011 UPDATE - YouTube Nach der Bewertung her denke ich das es funktioniert aber ich bekomme die Probleme leider schon beim download da so eine Liste kommt wo ich was auswählen muss und das geht bei mir nicht. Wenn es jemand schafft meldet euch bitte un erklärt es bitte,danke. MFG
Blade&Soul Closed Beta Account
04/26/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
I got three of them, so im going to sell one. First at all, seller like newgameway.com themselve had only 2 Account for sale. They sold them for 300 USD each. So make me a serious offer. I accept paypal
Blade & Soul : Closed Beta Begins in First Half of 2010
02/12/2010 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
MMOsite is reporting that Blade & Soul will be entering Closed Beta even earlier than Guild Wars 2. Indeed, according to the MMOsite report, Closed Beta for Blade & Soul will begin sometime within the first half of 2010! http://i46.tinypic.com/rckd1f.jpg Also mentioned in the MMOsite article is a quote from NCsoft CEO Kim Tae Jin, stating that console versions for both Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 are being developed in parallel to the PC version: What console or consoles can we...