Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 140 Acc

Discussion on lvl 140 Acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 140 Acc

Hey !!
Well... Im thinking about to end the game and with that sell my acc and my items. I dont really know how much it is worth and bec. of that im asking you people, if you could tell me the price for this Acc:
(For now ) Water-Warrior-Archer lvl 132-132-140
Very nice Jang Hu, Chi need to be fixed some but its good, too. Lvl 4 VIP on that account ( ALLMOST lvl 5) Noble rank is Earl ( Donate 200kk )
Pirate Raiper is on Lvl 20, pistol 18 or 19 - Dont remember, Throwing knife lvl 18. In the Sub-Classes is Performer, Matrial artist and Wrangler on Fixed, Detox and Warloc on lvl 7. Rest 0.
Well.. In the Warehouse i've got much Super (Bound) Items for the Arsenal in Guild, 24 Metscrolls and some more ***** like around 16 PK amulets, some +1 items and gems ... The char has 150 bound cps and around 4kk silver. nothing worth talk about but anyway
The eq is:
Super 2 SDG lvl 130 +5 Archer Cap
Super 1 SDG lvl 121 / 135 +6 Ring / Necks
Super 1 SDG -3 dmg lvl 120 +6 Boots
Super 2 SDG lvl 130 Archer Knifes one +6 one +5
Super 2 SDG -3 dmg lvl 120 +6 Archer armor
Talis are both same : Super 2 Super gems +6 -1 dmg.
Miraculous Guard -1 dmg
Well i think thats all interessting on this account. Ofc i've got the full info. If someone of you could tell me a prce i can sell it for? im interessted on Dollars ,Euros or eaven CPS cuz i could sell them fast So for each more- less a possibly price, please
Thanks very much !