Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying/Trading for old bungie.net account!

Discussion on Buying/Trading for old bungie.net account! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying/Trading for old bungie.net account!

I am looking for a bungie.net account 8+ years old.

I am offering the following:
Paypal
Xbox live gamertag: wreck it ralph
Runescape account named "J-----e----t" with 99 mining + firemaking

if you have one, please email me with the title "bungie.net account"
my email is ""

I am signing up to a lot of websites in search of one of these, please hit me up!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying or trading PBE account
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, im buying an account of PBE... I can offer you youtube's acc, with 100 subscribers and 10k views. I can offer you an account of League of Legends in Euw, level 12, but i can level up it too 20 and more... I can offer you minecraft legal.. Or you can share the pbe acc with me :) my skype: progressive225
Buying or Trading Warrock Account
12/17/2012 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, guys today im buying an warrock account OR Trading For The Following Method of Payment:PayPal Trading Offers:Runescape Account lvl 134 Combat Arms Ca Maj3 WA2000/ARTIC WOLF Perms ghbsys VIP account or Steam Account You Choose What YOu Want
Trading or Buying LOL Account
07/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys because i am new to the forum my name is Alexander:),Ok i am looking for a lol account that has the(haunting nocturne or pumpkinhead fiddlesticks)skins and i dont care about the Elo,Lvl,Server.
Buying eve account Trading level 85x4 Wow account or $20-40 for decent SP PvP account
06/15/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
All in the title, need a character thats decent for pvp and can use good ships paying 20-40 dollars or trading for WoW accounts,, Skype is :brendon.buckingham
Buying lvl 100+ with at least 60+ mil. Trading for my GW account.
07/26/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
Buying lvl 100+ with at least 60+ mil Runescape account. Trading for my GW account. My GW account has 250 ecto and a lvl 20 of every kind. PM your rs info.